Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ratgirl69

im not sure, there are big spikes in her socialblade though. august 2022 she gained 13k followers (when she had the baby - although this still seems extreme, as she gained thousands a week or so before the birth and she wasn't really posting anything?) when on average she only gets about 300-400 followers a month

her engagement is terrible, though. she has what like 90k insta followers and yet the average amount of comments she gets is 33.
Her engagement is shit because the majority of her followers are from her onlyfans days lol

kimonocray

Ellie is back to insta! I think she decided she didn't want conventional job either, maybe she will also try out youtube

turbomunch

Chatty Member
Sorry does she have adhd or not? In one recent podcast she said she’s not diagnosed but in another she said if she has the diagnosis when she was a child rather than now it would’ve made life easier

JenKeogh

This is so mean, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But fuck me, Jason is rotten looking with that straight cut across fringe. They look like so idk messy/dirty? Like for people who definitely are not working class (keelin) you think they’d stop with this almost cosplaying the homeless shenanigans 🤢
Image of Jane the virgin from netflix

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
After what keelin said about her relationship with her mam, the girls brains seem to make more sense. Like I understand her longing to have stability with Jason in getting engaged so quickly and falling pregnant and sympathise with her to some degree. And for Saoirse I wonder if her mothers emotional instability took the biggest tole on her, as she’s the one who primarily lived with their mam. I reckon her constant self doubt in her videos in what she’s saying is because of her being the only one there with the mother who seems not to have stable ideals for the girls? Like the constant not supporting them? So the girls don’t even know what or who they should be themselves. For their dad, their dad posts so many very private articles about his children and on his show so no wonder they lack when to stop and keep things private. Overall the girls are victims of circumstances from their parents bad relationship and narcissistic tendencies (from what we can see), family cycles like this will continue and I think that’s why most of us have a hard time understanding keelin and Saoirse
Where can I find the articles from their dad?

daisy2809

Chatty Member
her pics got leaked and there were actually quite a lot even though i rememeber her saying she didnt take it too seriously, she said she was making 10k a month from depop, youtube and OF (when she'd literally just started), and she said in a video she was going to buy a big house in ireland somewhere and live with all her friends with her OF money, so it must have been a lot.

that's exactly what she will do. she's insecure that she's an underachiever so she's going to pretend her daughter is an over achiever and force her to do loads of stuff she doesn't even want to do. for someone who claims she has a narcissistic mother she's already showing signs she's going to repeat that cycle
oh really?! that's mad to me, her body is great but i wouldn't think that many boys would be interested in buying her OF.

having said that, i guess boys want to see any and every woman naked lol

Irishdd1

Really enjoyed her podcast. Think she has a good l voice for podcast if that makes sense.
Compared to her videos nice having some content not only about being a mammy!

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
so far for the baby she has a drawer full of clothes? I don’t understand how do some people get given a house when having a baby that way they have a room for the baby’s cot, nappy changing area etc surely it’s not good to be in a one bed apartment? I know it’s not her fault I’m just wondering how are other mothers given a house

Whoamibai

Where can I find the articles from their dad?
He writes for the irish times

For their dad, their dad posts so many very private articles about his children and on his show so no wonder they lack when to stop and keep things private.
In fairness, the dads articles aren't overly personal. He never mentions anyone by name, so if you weren't familiar with his kids etc. you wouldn't know who they are. (Screenshot of one of his latest ones attached).

I've noticed that, on this thread there is (generally) a strong dislike for their dad. Is that just based off of him separating from their mom or did something else happen? (Sorry if I'm totally out of the loop here 😅).

Attachments

Last edited: