Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalalaxxx

I don’t think she knows why she’s covering the babies face. She probably just saw someone doing it on social media. She shares everything else about the baby so it literally defeats the purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Natterbox80

VIP Member
I only found Keelin recently and o my days, her content is so self indulgent and vomit inducing. Her content makes her look like she is a single mother as Jason seems useless. When they said they were using no protection and "if it happens, it happens" Well it happened Keelin so suck it up and get on with it.

She thinks she can't be veggie as nursing mother, ask my b***ox! I had 3 vegan pregancies and 3 vegans nursed all while eating plant based. She is so full of 💩 If you fancy a bit of fish, eat the fish and don't blame your health on it. She is flakier than a croissant!

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
I was really shocked when said she said that J would come home in the evening, there would be no food in the house and he would then ask her "what are we going to have for dinner?" 😬. Or when she said they split the bills equitably, ie. She pays for more than him.

Seems like he's not taking much or any responsibility, makes sense now why the sister is always there helping. I'd say K is genuinely under a lot of pressure.
I have no doubt she's under pressure but jesus did they not discuss these things before moving in together let alone before deciding to have a child. How shall we split chores, what standard of cleanliness do you like, do you expect us/you/me to cook from scratch or are you OK with oven pizzas and frozen veg, how do you react to pressure - do you withdraw, do you get angry? Do you think i should handle all night feeds/changes if you are working for a wage? How much money do you think is reasonable to save every month, do you have any savings so far? what was your parents attitude to money and how did that define your attitude? How will you react if we can't pay the bills one month, what are our options? how do you define a successful life, do you want to move out of the city one day, what kind of person do you want our child to grow up to be and how do you think your/our parenting will guide them there? Why do you want a child? What are your views on health, do you take care of your health and how? How do you recharge - do you need alone time, how much, do i need to be out of the apartment? How much sleep do you need a night to function, how do you react if you don't get that?

This is just purely off the top of my head of things I'd want to know about someone before living with them. The fact he's a grown adult working in a clothes shop and he seems unable to come home from a shift and be proactive enough to cook dinner for 2.....? Sorry I know retail can be fucking tough but when you have a child and new mum at home you need to down a coffee and wake up.

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Does she not understand the hypocrisy of this? “It’s not something she signed up for”…so why have anything about her at all on line? Privacy is more than just her face🤷‍♀️

antiblogger

When you show most of the baby and, you talk non stop about said baby, show breast milk everyday, practically show it coming out of your vag, how in all honestly can you expect people not to talk about it. Although I found the birth video emotional and was nice to see baby born but I still think how could she have put that up on YouTube. Isn't that stuff extremely private? So I don't feel in the slightest bit sorry for her that people ask her the name. She's generating the interest in the baby. Keep the baby of social media entirely if you don't want questions

• Heart

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Saorise video just came on my YouTube and it’s a bit frightening how out of touch she is saying nothing is ever about me I’m not celebrated and said Ellie went to college and graduated? Like is it Ellie’s fault for achieving something and getting a degree she sells t shirts and sits at home is everyone supposed to clap for her? Also her voice is completely different to how I remember the same way keelin changes hers up. Mega cringe

3 things that make me really dislike the girls (Saoirse and Keelin)

1. the burping - trivial as it sounds, it’s only done for shock factor and to be “‘it like other girls”. Saoirse started copying Keelin doing it, it’s made me not wanna watch the videos at all
2. Keelins god awful poetry over videos, sounds pretentious and she has zero talent for it. It’s also obvious that it just adds length to YouTube videos with very little work
3. S does random “insightful” rants on YouTube and Instagram (“do you know what I mean”) that just come across as really dumb sounding, like something you’d say at 17 thinking you were deep and meaningful. They just sound so forced for the purpose of being edgy

the two of them trying so hard to be edgy, makes them not edgy
Every time saoirse does one of those rants it feels like an exposé of how easy their lives are. “You know like when someone doesn’t like you, it’s not actually like, it actually doesn’t have anything to do with you actually it says a lot more about them - do you know what I mean? Like I just tell myself positive affirmations and like yeah manifest and its really helpful”

and don’t even get me started on when they try to give advice about sex. More than anything it seems like two ppl trying to prove that they have sex,,,it’s so uneducated and naive —genuinely how I used to think when I was 16.

• Haha

candlej

Bit unfair to post personal stuff like that which portrays her mum in a bad light considering she features in a lot of her vlogs. Idk it just rubs me the wrong way

I remember Keelin saying that Jason never wanted kids "until he met her". I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that he is not enjoying being a dad. It's quite a jump going from not wanting kids to being a dad at 23/24

Jellybb

VIP Member
I don’t want to bash anyones looks but they all look like they need a 24hour date with a powerhose. They look absolutely crawling with the dirt.

• Haha

Icanteven

Chatty Member
I can't watch her anymore. She goes on like she's the first woman in the world to give birth.

She needs to cop on and realise she can put her down. And absolute melt of a mother.

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Sorry but the poetry or whatever at the start of the videos knocks me sick the voice I can’t 🤣 save them for your daughter to read also what’s the weird baby voice they’re doing with each other and Jason’s like “is this on” is that how they communicate normally hahaha major ick

Last edited:
  • Sick

ragingbull

just watched this video she put up last week and one of the clips is literally just the sound of her peeing. Who in their right mind sets up the camera across the hall to take a video of them pissing to upload to youtube as one of her “sounds” of the day.. She’s lost the plot

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

queencarmen

VIP Member
remember when she was like "im so angry because the baby is a leo"... and now she's calling it "postpartum rage"

she chats utter shite, she's angry because she was deluded about how hard it is to raise a baby in a shitty flat in dublin

i still enjoy saoirse's videos, she's real

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
that was nasty to disclose your mother's mental health issues publicly. Although I don't doubt Keelin went through was she said she did, her mother won't be having more children so speaking out isn't protecting anyone and it's not like when other creators speak about their parents but who their parents are isnt known and they don't disclose their identity.
It's so inappropriate. Not everything has to be blasted all over socials.

Rude awakening when she sees what her daughter posts about her in 15 years time tbh.