Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
The victim blaming on this thread is disgusting, she should never be forced to stop doing something she loves because some mindless troll cant keep their opinions to themselves.

These creators are young, they’ve been thrust into the spotlight and Katy Lee has handled it extraordinary well considering Libby Mae and how jealous she is and not over her. No matter who you are you have no right to contact people in that way, she was so brave even carrying on and wanting to check with her management first.

She doesn’t deserve any of this, yes they can all be annoying but they’re young people at the end of the day, if you hate her to the extent you’re sending letters then just bloody block her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

WilmaHun

VIP Member
But why keep putting yourself in that position? If I was her I wouldn’t keep doing it, no ‘job’ is worth that abuse surely?
Is this not victim blaming a bit? Why should she stop doing a job she otherwise enjoys because some arsehole is disgusting enough to send her abuse...

• Heart
Reactions: 26

KB2611

The fact she was in that state and had to ask her management to come off is vile.
I didn’t see her live, I hate the fact TT is now an online QVC.
However, a few screen recordings on TT show the state she was in. Fuck management, I would have disconnected it.
Did anyone see the live?

i think it’s that jealous ex of hers!

Reactions: 23

teatalks

VIP Member
I’m so glad to see that everyone on tiktok has absolutely had enough of these two now😂 They’re trending everyday and always on my fyp, I’ve never followed them but somehow always knew the drama with them as they are on fyp so much. Anyone think their videos are all scripted (especially the breakup)?

Reactions: 22

L00kform3

VIP Member
Nah say what you want, sending a hate letter like that and getting some weird gratification by watching her get upset on live is fucked up. Hope she finds out who it is and calls the police.

Reactions: 21

KYLIE

VIP Member
So fucking fed up of the crying videos popping up onto my FYP. Get off social media. Get a real job. She literally has the option to remove herself from the situation making her feel shitty but she carries on. I suppose these videos of her crying every few weeks will get her engagement now.

It’s like the Kardashians complaining about intrusive paparazzi. If you Make yourself a public spectacle to make money, expect people to also criticise you. (or troll - not that I condone that at all but we all know it’s part of the internet these days)

• Heart
Reactions: 20

L00kform3

VIP Member
But why keep putting yourself in that position? If I was her I wouldn’t keep doing it, no ‘job’ is worth that abuse surely?
In stead of wondering why she puts herself in that position can we not wonder why the fuck people are so mean to do stuff like that? I think that’s the real issue here.

Like just because she’s an influencer or whatever and a content creator it doesn’t mean it’s okay that people do and say these things to her. It’s obviously not as simple as her just coming off tiktok for good, as annoying as it is for some people, social media is her actual job. It’s not going to be that easy for her to just come off and decide to start new somewhere else. And she shouldn’t have to.

I think she should take a break, definitely, but she shouldn’t have to give up everything she’s worked towards because of one hateful dickhead.

Reactions: 20

KB2611

The letter in its self will have upset her but to add on top your entire ex girls friends family and her current girl friend making videos just to slate you is awful.
Libby and her mother only have a management because of Katy, Libby is only known on that app because of Katy.

I think everything has hit her at once along with her grandad being poorly.

She’s still a kid, I don’t care in the eyes of the law if she’s 20 she went into lock down at 17, like everyone else she’s lost 2 years of her life she is still 17.

all these kids are 2 year behind I really feel for her being in that state!

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Muchbee

VIP Member
Grace's latest videos of her and Katylee🙄 I've decided it's all been bull from the very start. A group of friends started wearing their hair in buns and taking turns pretending to be in love with the bunless main character.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I dont see problems with people doing merch .i just see it as the same as if justin beiber did a jumper saying jb on it .
Totally get that, and I’ve got Taylor Swift merch, but she’s an international superstar, not a girl from Bradford who makes 10 second shitty videos of the same dances🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

tikkkdramasss

The most thing annoys me about tattle life is. You get people saying “leave them be” “the owe no one nothing” so why are you sat on tattle life? You’ve clearly got an account commenting on other threads? Is that not the same thing.. don’t contradict yourself. Young or not. 19/20 years old, you know cheating is wrong 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Honestly I think she looks happier and healthier than she has ever been! It shows she’s comfortable with grace! I didn’t see the live but I’ve seen the TikToks and I really felt for her :( whoever has done that is vile!

• Sad

Scutty

Screenshot_20220215-111942.jpg

Saw this on Keggys post of saying all the hard work paid off and I cannot stop laughing 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lauren62

I don't think she'd have got that tattoo if Grace's initial wasn't the same as her grandparents/baby's which means I think it's a little bit inauthentic to claim it's for all four. I think if Grace had a different name we'd have seen a different tattoo which wouldn't reference the others.

Scutty

Waiting for Libby Mae's hoodie with "allll the rumors are trueeeee yeaaaahhh"

• Haha

ayms94

If katylee comes up on my fyp doing that bloody dance one more time 😠😠
I wouldn’t mind if she put her all in to it but her dancing is sooooo half arsed and also ..she’s on holiday!! Get off TikTok and enjoy yourself!

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Is Katylee really making enough money to have a house deposit, money for a wedding, children etc saved as well as buy a car and spend disposable money every month … she must have at least £30k saved to cover those costs. And she’s got that for what?! Doing the same dance over and over and making dramas speculating over her relationships. It drives me crazy, I work so hard in my career but will probably never have that kind of money saved up?!