Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Katylee has her head screwed on at all.

She’s relying on fleeting influencer/Tiktok money while not bothering to build any kind of skill for a future career? Like what does she actually do all day? Nothing except record a few tiktoks 😂 learn to do nails, IT… something.. anything that can get you by later in life

Reactions: 14
All starts up again. Why does Libby have to post daily something with ‘ex’ or ‘what’s wrong with your name’ or ‘Libby-Mae’? It’s a joke. Can’t stand Libby’s family and haven’t followed since the break up. They’re all blocked now.

I feel for Katylee I really do. She has them blocked but people still send videos that Libby has done. How Katylee hadn’t even snapped until yesterday is beyond me.

Surely if your partner was constantly making videos about her ex etc etc you’d leave, not join in on the drama. You didn’t even know the girl so why wouldn’t she try to stop it. Libby, Lexie and Liv are all bloody obsessed. Find something new to do instead of bringing people down.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Katylee has her head screwed on at all.

She’s relying on fleeting influencer/Tiktok money while not bothering to build any kind of skill for a future career? Like what does she actually do all day? Nothing except record a few tiktoks 😂 learn to do nails, IT… something.. anything that can get you by later in life
Agreed. She seems to think social media will be her job forever. Only so long kids are gonna be interested in her samey content.

Reactions: 3
If they feel like they’ve done nothing wrong then why has Lexie deleted the video she did saying she had to force herself to like Libby’s other girlfriends?

Such mean girl vibes from the three of them in their videos yesterday, it wasn’t cool at all. The look on Livs face suggested she was loving every minute of being involved in making TikToks that were going to cause drama.

I don’t particularly overly like any of them, but can clearly see Libby isn’t over Katylee AT ALL and her new girlfriend should absolutely not be involved in creating TikToks to belittle her girlfriends ex, it’s weird as duck.

Every other week there are videos from Libby that are blatantly aimed at Katylee in some way, shape or form. I don’t blame her for finally reacting and posting about it. At least she’s had the guts to admit they’re aimed at Libby’s recent videos and has actually replied to people in the comments when they’ve supported her or asked what it’s about.

Reactions: 6
It’s funny because all you have to do is type libbys user in and it’s the same video repeated with 3 different girls; the hight one and the sister one especially like surely you can think of something more original if she’s the love of your life

Reactions: 8
All this drama has now caused roxane to come back on my fyp who now has a boyfriend :ROFLMAO: all the comments are about how Libby caused her to turn straight:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that roxanne?
It looks to be. There’s a TikTok going around about it and loads of people in the comments are saying how it isn’t weird, erm I’m sorry but, yes it bleeping is.

Roxanne tried to ruin Libby’s reputation by posting videos saying she was toxic, controlling etc. how she never let her have her phone or talk to any of her friends.Then a photo surfaces of them smiling together with her new girlfriend. That’s weird mate.

Reactions: 3
Nooo 😆 it wasn't long ago that they said they wasn't even official. So must have been together about a month

How long do you think it will be until there is a break up now? Bound to happen now after getting that tattoo , wonder what drama that to will stir up 😂.

Just find the drama to be so odd, is tiktoks lesbian community just full of it? I'm sure that Liv is the longest girlfriend Libby has had but could be wrong, but longer that other girls with her 'player,' reputation. Wonder what all of them are going to do once tiktok dries up.

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh what an absolute bleeping idiot that girl is. She’ll be paying out to laser that away later on. Did Libby do the same?

Libby has the exact same matching tattoo saying 'Olivia' with roman numerals

Why on earth is Lexie so involved with Libby’s life? I know she’s her sister but she should have her own mates she’s about 15 so Libby’s an absolute weirdo for encouraging it she’s 20 years old the sad act.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.