Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't be doing with libby mae she literally posts the same ones every single day
The amount of tikoks she posts in a day! That must be literally all she does! What a boring life! Atleast with Katylee she records her general life and what she's doing so she's not going out her way to make them but all libbys are POVs 😴.

Reactions: 9
The amount of tikoks she posts in a day! That must be literally all she does! What a boring life! Atleast with Katylee she records her general life and what she's doing so she's not going out her way to make them but all libbys are POVs 😴.
It's the tiktoks of her walking down stairs acting like she didn't know the other person was recording 👩‍🦯🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So bleeping fed up of the crying videos popping up onto my FYP. Get off social media. Get a real job. She literally has the option to remove herself from the situation making her feel crappy but she carries on. I suppose these videos of her crying every few weeks will get her engagement now.

It’s like the Kardashians complaining about intrusive paparazzi. If you Make yourself a public spectacle to make money, expect people to also criticise you. (or troll - not that I condone that at all but we all know it’s part of the internet these days)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do Libby and Liv want to do anything else to try and prove they are in a serious relationship?

We’ve had holidays, tattoos, moving in together, talks about saving for babies and now a dog. They’ve literally been together for less than half a year, it’s ridiculous.

It’s so obvious they’ve got that dog off a whim. The Tiktok saying about their first Pets at Home bill proves it. Not to mention there has been no word about this puppy whatsoever.. You can bet they’ve done absolutely zero research. Why would you not have all the puppy stuff ready and waiting at home? Why would you drag a poor puppy around a busy shop that’s just been taken away from its siblings and mother?

They both annoy me, it’s all an act. They must sit and talk about how they can show they love each other even more to desperately prove their relationship is real. How about stop making 100 TikToks every day? When you’re on holiday, actually enjoy each other’s company? When you go for weekends away, maybe spend a day NOT on your phones?

I’m fully ranting but the puppy thing has just wound me up the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What about the dog libby already has .she's just forgotten about him .is it Eric? Or is that katylees both dogs look the same 😅😅

Reactions: 1
They don’t even realise how much of a responsibility a puppy is, it’s hard work. I’ve got kids and I’d say they were easier.

I remember I begged for a puppy for my 18th and was shocked when my mom got me one and told me it was completely my responsibility and she didn’t help at all.

He kept me up all night for MONTHS, I was 18 and had to dedicate time to training him two nights a week, vet bills, adequate walks. I literally remember crying because I was exhausted and I wanted to be like any other 18 year old.

I’m now 28 and he’s the best thing in my life but my god it was hard and I absolutely did not realise it would be at the time. They’re both in for a shock.

Reactions: 8
Aren't they supposed to go travelling? Or is that a lie for content Poor pup

Reactions: 4
So bleeping fed up of the crying videos popping up onto my FYP. Get off social media. Get a real job. She literally has the option to remove herself from the situation making her feel crappy but she carries on. I suppose these videos of her crying every few weeks will get her engagement now.

It’s like the Kardashians complaining about intrusive paparazzi. If you Make yourself a public spectacle to make money, expect people to also criticise you. (or troll - not that I condone that at all but we all know it’s part of the internet these days)
Pretty much what I said about Katylee but I got accused of victim blaming 🙃 She’s literally choosing to surround herself with the ‘hate’ now.

Reactions: 3
They don’t even realise how much of a responsibility a puppy is, it’s hard work. I’ve got kids and I’d say they were easier.

I remember I begged for a puppy for my 18th and was shocked when my mom got me one and told me it was completely my responsibility and she didn’t help at all.

He kept me up all night for MONTHS, I was 18 and had to dedicate time to training him two nights a week, vet bills, adequate walks. I literally remember crying because I was exhausted and I wanted to be like any other 18 year old.

I’m now 28 and he’s the best thing in my life but my god it was hard and I absolutely did not realise it would be at the time. They’re both in for a shock.
I was thinking the same thing. I'd quicker be on my own again than train a puppy that young when I have all these notions to go travelling. Libby & Liv want the world to know how madly in love they are and how "together forever" they are.. I'd say more people would like them if they stopped trying so hard and expanded their content to normal day to day stuff! Like nobody knows anything about them.. at least with Katylee & Grace we know about hobbies and friends and real goals and "in the moment" real content.

Pretty much what I said about Katylee but I got accused of victim blaming 🙃 She’s literally choosing to surround herself with the ‘hate’ now.
I saw the video she had up today and I felt exactly like you did. Don't get me wrong, I've been in situations like herself where I've felt the same way and hand breakdowns etc but she's just choosing to show them they are winning at this stage.

Saying that, I work mon-fri 9-5 and get to go home at the end of the day & leave it all at the door. It must be hard for ANYONE (not just KL) in this line of "work" where people are literally stalking you to the point of finding out your exact address when it was never public knowledge. There should be some sort of protection there for everybody you know? I certainly would be having the same feelings as Katylee if it were my family, friends and home that was being attacked like that.
People say and do silly things but unless your a murderer, rapist etc I don't think anyone deserves that.

*I do want to add that I mean no offence to anyone in this post, especially Cocopops91, mainly cause im eating some right now 😂😂
I'm not arguing just stating my own personal opinion 😂*

Last edited:
Someone please burn that bleeping bag that is surgically attached to Libby's chest. She is an absolute walking bleeping ick. Libby red flag Taylor

• Haha
Reactions: 14

That’s because you’re a responsible owner. Unfortunately I don’t see them taking the time to train it or walk it very often so it should be quite easy for them just having it as a prop for their videos😔

Reactions: 2
Not them both openly showing they got the dog from a PUPPY FARM!!! I literally despair 🤦🏻‍♀️

And yes, Liv’s family might want a dog too but if I came home with a puppy, regardless of if my mom wanted one or not she would go mental at me. Especially after learning where I got it from and that I’d done ZERO research before collecting it.

Also I don’t know if this is obvious to anybody else but Liv has totally quit her job to sponge off Libby. She’s in almost every single TikTok with her now, day or night. Very, very strange relationship.

Reactions: 12
These are bloody everywhere now - must admit, Libby and Liv do my head in a lot more than Katylee and Grace at the moment.

Although it's like a live leaderboard that changes weekly, Katylee and Grace will be the top of the annoying list next week no doubt.

Does anyone know how much they all make from doing tiktok at all?

Reactions: 1
Not them both openly showing they got the dog from a PUPPY FARM!!! I literally despair 🤦🏻‍♀️

And yes, Liv’s family might want a dog too but if I came home with a puppy, regardless of if my mom wanted one or not she would go mental at me. Especially after learning where I got it from and that I’d done ZERO research before collecting it.

Also I don’t know if this is obvious to anybody else but Liv has totally quit her job to sponge off Libby. She’s in almost every single TikTok with her now, day or night. Very, very strange relationship.
They’ve basically advertised that using a puppy farm is ok, it’s not. The way they said ‘we are going to choose our puppy’ made me think they were off to the breeder and would then take it home in 8 weeks or so.
I’m an adult living alone but thinking back to when I was 20ish, if I took any kind of animal home without a discussion, well multiple discussions, my parents would go absolutely mad and send me to take the animal back.

liv has definitely quit her job to sponge off Libby, I also wish she would stop doing her make up to look like she has a tan line from wearing ski goggles.
the fallout from this relationship will be massive by Christmas time.
At that age living under my parents roof they wouldn’t have allowed me to give up my job for a girl ffs.

These are bloody everywhere now - must admit, Libby and Liv do my head in a lot more than Katylee and Grace at the moment.

Although it's like a live leaderboard that changes weekly, Katylee and Grace will be the top of the annoying list next week no doubt.

Does anyone know how much they all make from doing tiktok at all?
Katylee goes live around 4pm when the kids are home from school and ready to gift their parents hard earned cash. She knows what she’s doing for sure.

Reactions: 5
I will and I wont be shocked to see them both walking it without it having had any vaccinations 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They’ve got it from Douglas hall kennels.. look on the website they have about 20 different breeds available now. Disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They're getting so much hate for getting this puppy. And rightly so. Idiots. Never even though what it requires. Pup looks sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.