Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't read the thread but had to come and say all Libby posts is food or cringey videos with the GF her content is so boring she doesn't do anything

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think libby knows what she’s doing? Saying weird tit for views and comments? Her views got so low just before this girl.. I think she’s doing it too boost herself back up

Reactions: 5
None of them are good looking hahah they’re just basic white girls w straight brown hair and the most childish dress sense I’ve ever seen, the bar is so so low

Reactions: 8
Can’t stand Katy Lee’s face, it’s way too fat and bloated for a relatively slim ish (although I reckon she’s skinny fat) woman. She probably can’t help it but it bugs me so much!

They’re all a bunch of chavs and Libby Maes voice/accent is just ugh 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Katylee's Instagram story ffs I can't deal 😭 Telling the world her and Grace are best friends but they've been moody lately because their both due on 😭😭 for duck sake who needs to know that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed how Grace's friends rarely comment on her stuff that has Katylee in?. I've not seen Katylee hangout with them much either. 😕 I wonder if they actually like her?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed how Grace's friends rarely comment on her stuff that has Katylee in?. I've not seen Katylee hangout with them much either. 😕 I wonder if they actually like her?
Yeah i did notice that .like autumn hangs out with her and grace but i rarely see katylee with her mates but then again it does seem like when grace hangs out with her mates its more on nightouts which katylee isnt keen on

they probaly don’t like the fact she cheated on grace then grace took her back , i’m was like that with one of my mates now ex thank god but yeah he cheated she took him back and i wouldn’t spend time with them both together like i used to

I always forget that Katylee is 20 … I always perceive her as being about 16 lol

I would love to know how much money Katylee has made. Graces recent tik tok of Katylee paying for the two of them to go first class on the train to London and someone comments, "use her for all you can" 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she'd have got that tattoo if Grace's initial wasn't the same as her grandparents/baby's which means I think it's a little bit inauthentic to claim it's for all four. I think if Grace had a different name we'd have seen a different tattoo which wouldn't reference the others.

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but does grace piss anyone else off ? The whole acting like a baby and that it annoys me

Reactions: 10
I don't think she'd have got that tattoo if Grace's initial wasn't the same as her grandparents/baby's which means I think it's a little bit inauthentic to claim it's for all four. I think if Grace had a different name we'd have seen a different tattoo which wouldn't reference the others.
Does anyone know how far gone she was when she had her miscarriage? I’m surprised she was obviously over 20 weeks if she knew she was having a boy and had picked a name for him.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how far gone she was when she had her miscarriage? I’m surprised she was obviously over 20 weeks if she knew she was having a boy and had picked a name for him.
I think she had two .she had a abortion and a miscarriage but I'm not sure how far gone she was i think she said she's was going to talk more about it when she's ready to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.