Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Katylee really making enough money to have a house deposit, money for a wedding, children etc saved as well as buy a car and spend disposable money every month … she must have at least £30k saved to cover those costs. And she’s got that for what?! Doing the same dance over and over and making dramas speculating over her relationships. It drives me crazy, I work so hard in my career but will probably never have that kind of money saved up?!

Reactions: 16
Is Katylee really making enough money to have a house deposit, money for a wedding, children etc saved as well as buy a car and spend disposable money every month … she must have at least £30k saved to cover those costs. And she’s got that for what?! Doing the same dance over and over and making dramas speculating over her relationships. It drives me crazy, I work so hard in my career but will probably never have that kind of money saved up?!
She worked before social media so she will have had savings from that as well

Like it or not, she’s put her life out there for the public to see and mostly make awful comments about her life, weight, lips, dance moves, everything.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of her she’s done really well out of TikTok and her and Libby-Mae have carved a career and fortune out of their relationship. People love to hate it, therefore more views and companies are clamouring to send them stuff. I’ve noticed for Katy-Lee it’s constant Shein and what’s perceived as ‘girly’ hair and make up, sweet companies etc and Libby-Mae has sneaker companies sending her shoes. I think they’ve done so well, they’re both super smart and have appealed to a TikTok audience somewhere because their videos are never less than 20k likes usually.

Reactions: 8
Like it or not, she’s put her life out there for the public to see and mostly make awful comments about her life, weight, lips, dance moves, everything.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of her she’s done really well out of TikTok and her and Libby-Mae have carved a career and fortune out of their relationship. People love to hate it, therefore more views and companies are clamouring to send them stuff. I’ve noticed for Katy-Lee it’s constant Shein and what’s perceived as ‘girly’ hair and make up, sweet companies etc and Libby-Mae has sneaker companies sending her shoes. I think they’ve done so well, they’re both super smart and have appealed to a TikTok audience somewhere because their videos are never less than 20k likes usually.
I feel like you can also tell the ones who do good from tiktok are the ones that hardly go live .like compared to manleys excreta who all do the boxing games and stuff the ones that actually have good content and stuff are the ones that don't play it and don't go live often .

Reactions: 1
She worked before social media so she will have had savings from that as well
All this money is from TikTok and social media, none of her savings will be from her part time jobs. Just hope she’s sensible with it as she is so young she has the opportunity to set herself up for life even if she becomes irrelevant on TikTok

Reactions: 2

You could easily make a rave thread for all their hard work? This is for tattling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think they’ve just got lucky, they made the right videos at the right time to go viral - by chance not by them planning it. Now they have management involved to help them but they “made it” purely by luck.

Reactions: 10
Libby mae does my head in with these indirect direct tiktoks have you seen the latest one

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know meg Jack's and think something is going on with her and libby

Ignore me its because I saw megs insta story but it's a different girl as she's on live now 😆

I understand some people like to keep they’re relationship private. But what’s the point in even putting them on social medial just to hide the face? 😂

I understand some people like to keep they’re relationship private. But what’s the point in even putting them on social medial just to hide the face? 😂
People seem to think its meg Jack's but I'm not sure she's just recently come out of a relationship

Also people seem to think roxanne as that's her hair colour now

People seem to think its meg Jack's but I'm not sure she's just recently come out of a relationship

Also people seem to think roxanne as that's her hair colour now
I don’t think it’s Roxanne as you can see the side of her face in one of the tiktoks, I couldn’t imagine it being Meg Jack’s either?

I don’t think it’s Roxanne as you can see the side of her face in one of the tiktoks, I couldn’t imagine it being Meg Jack’s either?
After I saw libbys tiktok the next tiktok I saw was someone who has worked it out and found the person 😆

After I saw libbys tiktok the next tiktok I saw was someone who has worked it out and found the person 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Whoever it is, is she ok? Thetiktoks of the back of her with libby looking creepily smug are giving me bad vibes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.