Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've always thought the same! She's a school child and he's an adult. I wouldn't let my 14 year old hang around with a male that's 18+.
And people In the comments don't relise the age either and constantly ship them together and stuff and there always comment no definite not

Reactions: 2
Libbys new post definitely aimed at katylee .katylee has said before she's got a problem and always has to straighten her hair

Libbys new post definitely aimed at katylee .katylee has said before she's got a problem and always has to straighten her hair
She might as well change the account name to Katyleefanpage at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Libby's comment on Kaylee's post of her being to small for the rides 😂😂 I laughed ahahaha
What did she comment ? Didnt see that ... I cant help but still thinking all this supposed "beef" isnt genuine, anyone feel the same ? I mean jeez they have gone real playground this time, insulting hair and height ... I duni, it's just weird

Reactions: 5
What did she comment ? Didnt see that ... I cant help but still thinking all this supposed "beef" isnt genuine, anyone feel the same ? I mean jeez they have gone real playground this time, insulting hair and height ... I duni, it's just weird
I do think Katylee has mugged Libby off this time. Seemed like she was getting back on Libby until SITC when she went with Grace.
This was Libbys comment ^^^

Attachments

I used to really like these two thought they both seemed like lovely girls. Now all I see is drama and the fact that katylee cheated on grace with Libby and now grace and katylee are clearly back together. It’s always drama with the 3 of them katylee and Libby seems to be the ones always causing it. I feel like grace could be so much better and happier without them both. Grace seems so down to earth and genuine and I feel like them 2 drag her down. It’s all getting so pathetic now they’re both all in their 20s are they not. It’s time they grew up honestly.

Reactions: 4
Big debate today on Libby’s Tiktok, is she right or wrong for leaving the house while her mom has Covid and she’s not even been keeping 2Meters away and is literally doing tiktoks with her but Libby is still going out into public places. What’s everyone’s thoughts? I personally think Libby should isolate too, unless her mom has isolated herself in her room which she hasn’t. Kids are old enough to look after themselves.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.