Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's quite sick. And I'd say the very people making them disgusting comments are the same that have "be kind" in their bios.
Exactly and I domt think they relise things they say like that can be reported to there work and stuff and yeah your right Grace got literally all her followers from katylee

Reactions: 3
So grace,libby and katylee are all going to be at SITC next weekend πŸ˜†
What’s the bet.. they all make videos together, acting like their completely fine and all these videos with digs are just to create hype....

Reactions: 6
I know this is a thread about katylee and libby .however this just came up on my FYP about roxanne cheating with someone's girlfriend

How do we attach videos ?

Reactions: 2
Are they just friends or what because these girls should be employed by BBC or ITV for a soap drama at this stage 🀣

Reactions: 5
Are they just friends or what because these girls should be employed by BBC or ITV for a soap drama at this stage 🀣
There going to SITC and driving down together so I think there just getting on for the events sake

Grace's latest videos of her and KatyleeπŸ™„ I've decided it's all been bull from the very start. A group of friends started wearing their hair in buns and taking turns pretending to be in love with the bunless main character.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grace's latest videos of her and KatyleeπŸ™„ I've decided it's all been bull from the very start. A group of friends started wearing their hair in buns and taking turns pretending to be in love with the bunless main character.
It's because there at SITC together I think after this weekend they probably won't hang about again it's just because there going to a event

Reactions: 1
Anyone see Libby's tik tok throwing shade at them? Really don't like her, whatever about the other two but she just gets on my last nerve 😭

Reactions: 7
Anyone see Libby's tik tok throwing shade at them? Really don't like her, whatever about the other two but she just gets on my last nerve 😭
Don't know why libby Is throwing shade she's going to be with them both πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't know why libby Is throwing shade she's going to be with them both πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The only content she has is about her ex 🀣 she's actually obsessed how is she not embarrassed. Be interesting to see if they all make videos together or stay away 🀣🀣

Reactions: 1
I reckon it’s all set up! no way libby would start doing all that just to be shady when she harps on about being nice. Management probably to boost content for tomorrow. Is libby even going still?

Reactions: 4
I reckon it’s all set up! no way libby would start doing all that just to be shady when she harps on about being nice. Management probably to boost content for tomorrow. Is libby even going still?
I'm not sure I know her mum put this morning that she was setting of but libby dosnt look like she's gone

Yeah libby has just posted on insta she's in Doncaster until she's setting of soon or going tommorow she may not be going?

Also her and grace has both posted inside there's rooms and I can't work out if there in the same room or not

Last edited:
I'm not sure I know her mum put this morning that she was setting of but libby dosnt look like she's gone

Yeah libby has just posted on insta she's in Doncaster until she's setting of soon or going tommorow she may not be going?

Also her and grace has both posted inside there's rooms and I can't work out if there in the same room or not
You were right she isn't going! God her tik toks today. Talk about throwing shade 🀣🀣 Is she actually with Courtney or is it all for clout? What do yous reckon?

It's the same room the pillows are creased at the same place lol only thing I could think to look at that wouldn't be itentical from room to room. It's all nonsense.

Reactions: 3
Libby mae is such a weirdo. Is there a reason girls from Bradford act about 7 years younger than they actually are?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.