Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
All this drama has now caused roxane to come back on my fyp who now has a boyfriend :ROFLMAO: all the comments are about how Libby caused her to turn straight:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I think katylee loves showing off her much money she has and genuinely think she works really hard. IMO she doesn’t. My friend is a nurse and she works so bloody hard every night she looks absolutely knackered and she’s no way on a wage that Katylee is just for filming random crap. It winds me right up on her backup when she’ll randomly film a 5 second video in a queue and upload it, the fucks the point?

HarringBird

I cannot STAND Libby Mae.

Every single effing video on Tik Tok is the same.

Looks in the camera.
Looks away smiling.
Licks her lips ( Bleuugh )
Looks back into the camera and mouths 5 seconds of a song ( very badly! )

And don't get me started on that stupid bun head hairstyle and annoying voice.

How the f***k is she so popular? Is this what youngsters like these days or am I just an old fart?

• Haha

tikkkdramasss

I do genuinely think katylee puts up this nice act, but is an absolute BITCH in real life. I can honeslty sense it and she’s proving it over the last couple of weeks

Tablet88

Why does Libbymae’s gf make up her look like she’s been skiing in the Alps for a week?

• Haha

Scutty

Someone please burn that fucking bag that is surgically attached to Libby's chest. She is an absolute walking fucking ick. Libby red flag Taylor

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Becclo44

VIP Member
Can’t stand Katy Lee’s face, it’s way too fat and bloated for a relatively slim ish (although I reckon she’s skinny fat) woman. She probably can’t help it but it bugs me so much!

They’re all a bunch of chavs and Libby Maes voice/accent is just ugh 😩

• Haha
  • Wow

lozza96

VIP Member
If libby was that bothered about seeing her brother she would have seen him already .she keeps going on other holidays but not to see her brother

Fishnips

VIP Member
Anybody else think Liv is in it for clout and isn't actually that into Libby? Feel like I'm the only one who thinks this 🤔

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I just know Libby Mae spits when she's talks you can literally see it congregating in her mouth on tiktok

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
I don’t think Katylee has her head screwed on at all.

She’s relying on fleeting influencer/Tiktok money while not bothering to build any kind of skill for a future career? Like what does she actually do all day? Nothing except record a few tiktoks 😂 learn to do nails, IT… something.. anything that can get you by later in life

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
I think it's a step too far commenting on people's personal appearance when it's something they can't change. Bitch about their content, lifestyles etc is fair game but none of us ask to look the way we do.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Imagine being in a relationship where you both work, earn your own money, drive, get to do as you please to then move on with someone in a school uniform, has a curfew and has to ask for pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Scutty

I just don't understand how two lesbians on tik tok have earned so much money to be able to afford the lifestyle they have, it's absolutely insane. I only started following them after the breakup because that's all that came up on my fyp and yes it was entertaining but now I'm like seriously what do they have to offer? Neither can lip sync, they don't have any other content apart from trying to get one over on the other by pushing this fairytale lifestyle with their new partners. Fair enough Katylee's only had one person since but, her content is pure shite. Apart from trying to make her relationship look like the best thing since electricity was invented I really don't understand why people still follow her. And as for Libby, she can't lip sync, the teeth and the whitening filter and all the rumors are trueeeee yehhhh, the soppy posts about the younger brother and the never ending cycle of new girls it's beyond me how people are still following them and making them money. Considering there are so many good creators on tik tok who have amazing, funny content but who still go to Uni or hold down a full time job, I don't get it anymore 🙄

• Heart
Finally a thread about them🙌🏼

Honestly they are both adults but act like 13 year olds? They don’t want people to comment on their situation yet post thousands of videos to try and gain clout and make each other jealous.

tikkkdramasss

I swear if I hear one more “rumour has it” content from either of them I’m going to cry, but please tell me why, I can’t bring myself to press the unfollow button on these pair?! 😭😭😭

• Haha

Rebekah leigh

Just seen the videos of her saying they got the dog to give them something to do 🤔 maybe get a proper job if you have all this spare time instead of getting a puppy, I swear libby is a sandwich short of a picnic and she's so immature. When all this goes tits up with the dog and she gets loads of back lash get ready for the MH video and her feelings matter, and mummy will jump in too when she's also part of the problem as she let's her kids get away with a hell of a lot.

• Heart