Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the live.. I don’t know why they put themselves out there, it isn’t worth the money. TikTok is toxic.

Reactions: 4
I'd have just ended that live straight away instead of getting into a state for all to see. She shouldn't have been sent that letter but the gifts flew in when she started sobbing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd have just ended that live straight away instead of getting into a state for all to see. She shouldn't have been sent that letter but the gifts flew in when she started sobbing
It looked like she was texting for permission to end the live by her management. She was supposed to be doing a live shop, she said a few times I’m asking if I can come off.

Reactions: 3
If I was getting that het up about words on a piece of paper from someone who doesn’t even know me I’d be closing my tiktok account and getting down the job centre. Not worth it is it.

Reactions: 6
It’s not just one letter though is it? It’s comments and stupid hateful videos all day long. Not worth it.

Reactions: 10
Nah say what you want, sending a hate letter like that and getting some weird gratification by watching her get upset on live is fucked up. Hope she finds out who it is and calls the police.

Reactions: 21
But why keep putting yourself in that position? If I was her I wouldn’t keep doing it, no ‘job’ is worth that abuse surely?

But why keep putting yourself in that position? If I was her I wouldn’t keep doing it, no ‘job’ is worth that abuse surely?
Is this not victim blaming a bit? Why should she stop doing a job she otherwise enjoys because some hole is disgusting enough to send her abuse...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is this not victim blaming a bit? Why should she stop doing a job she otherwise enjoys because some hole is disgusting enough to send her abuse...
I knew someone would say I’m victim blaming. The point I’m getting at is in my job if customers were constantly treating me like that I would leave. I wouldn’t stand and take it repeatedly. The trolling is never going to stop, it just won’t. Im not saying it’s right to troll because it isn’t but whilst people can make fake accounts trolling will never ever stop.

Reactions: 5
In stead of wondering why she puts herself in that position can we not wonder why the duck people are so mean to do stuff like that? I think that’s the real issue here.

Like just because she’s an influencer or whatever and a content creator it doesn’t mean it’s okay that people do and say these things to her. It’s obviously not as simple as her just coming off tiktok for good, as annoying as it is for some people, social media is her actual job. It’s not going to be that easy for her to just come off and decide to start new somewhere else. And she shouldn’t have to.

I think she should take a break, definitely, but she shouldn’t have to give up everything she’s worked towards because of one hateful head.

Reactions: 20
In stead of wondering why she puts herself in that position can we not wonder why the duck people are so mean to do stuff like that? I think that’s the real issue here.

Like just because she’s an influencer or whatever and a content creator it doesn’t mean it’s okay that people do and say these things to her. It’s obviously not as simple as her just coming off tiktok for good, as annoying as it is for some people, social media is her actual job. It’s not going to be that easy for her to just come off and decide to start new somewhere else. And she shouldn’t have to, I think she should take a break, definitely, but she shouldn’t have to give up everything she’s worked towards because of one hateful head.
She should take a break yes, but these creators never do. Look at the smithy’s, Lawrence etc. They’ve been trolled, had things happen to them but they won’t ever take a break.
I just can’t wrap my head around being abused and going back for more. I’d be taking a break and thinking about whether this job is really worth it or not. If she’s getting that upset then it probably isn’t worth it.

She mentioned that it was a tik tok shop organised live so had to wait until they said it was okay for her to end it. She is maybe in a contract etc

I agree but it isn’t victim blaming. It’s removing yourself from a toxic environment for your own mental health.

Reactions: 4
I knew someone would say I’m victim blaming. The point I’m getting at is in my job if customers were constantly treating me like that I would leave. I wouldn’t stand and take it repeatedly. The trolling is never going to stop, it just won’t. Im not saying it’s right to troll because it isn’t but whilst people can make fake accounts trolling will never ever stop.
You get bad customers, clients etc anywhere you go though, it just depends if the job is worth it and how often it happens. For me it wouldn’t be worth it at all🙅🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The letter in its self will have upset her but to add on top your entire ex girls friends family and her current girl friend making videos just to slate you is awful.
Libby and her mother only have a management because of Katy, Libby is only known on that app because of Katy.

I think everything has hit her at once along with her grandad being poorly.

She’s still a kid, I don’t care in the eyes of the law if she’s 20 she went into lock down at 17, like everyone else she’s lost 2 years of her life she is still 17.

all these kids are 2 year behind I really feel for her being in that state!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.