Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brookemck8

VIP Member
It’s refreshing to see young people just enjoying their holiday and not out drunk constantly.

Katy-Lee has said she’s not a big drinker so they’re most likely perfectly happy doing their own thing. The one thing I can’t stand is Grace acting and being treated like a baby though, it knocks me sick.

And that tribute tattoo to Libby-Mae’s brother, Jesus Christ you’d think he had passed away. I saw a TikTok of what Liv got her for her birthday and there must have been around £500 off stuff with the Palm Angels sliders and Burberry t-shirt. Surely she doesn’t earn that much?
Where can i see the tattoo?

anon20

VIP Member
i dont actually think she’s lying, katylee was never with her friends when she was with Libby, Roxanne was never at home or with her mates either, her brother even posted a video of her whilst they were together saying “come home soon” or something

they’re all SO childish but I do believe her
I believe her too, although she is doing it for clout

lozza96

VIP Member
I dont see problems with people doing merch .i just see it as the same as if justin beiber did a jumper saying jb on it .

L00kform3

VIP Member
Is Liv seriously asking people if she needs to go to the hospital because she banged her nail on the window ledge? 🙄

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
I don't think she's attractive either. Never have!
I don’t think any of them are pretty, and their content is shit. Least they don’t sit on live begging- or do they? I never watch them, I blocked them ages ago as they give me the ick

lozza96

VIP Member
Someone has made a fake libby mae Facebook and put themselves in a relationship with a fake katylee .libby said on her live it wasn't her but roxanne has started drama by posting it on her tiktok and saying it's real

lozza96

VIP Member
There seems to be a lot of fake accounts of them all .on the one I sent it has a post of when she reached a million followers and the real katylee is tagged then when you go on katylees account she has the real grace tagged on a post but I think her account is private as it doesn't let you go on it