Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KB2611

I actually couldn’t be chewed with KatieLee when she was with Libby.
Then they split and I really liked her and gave her a follow. I absolutely despise Libby and her entire family.
Libby’s videos are awful, she preaches mental health and allows her sister, her mam and her GF to continuously bully and belittle her ex. When Roxy outed her, Katie and Grace travelled to go and see her and make sure she was okay because she was so upset and hurt and they quickly forget that.

Not long after that, Katie cheated on Grace with Libby. They split and when they got back together this is when the videos started with one saying “when your ex gets back with her rebound” This has been going on for 6 month ish I’m assuming she has been blocked for over 6 month with her and Grace getting back together.

Katie commented to someone this has been going on off TT as well that she has been getting called fat and other comments regarding her weight from Libby and her entire family saying they’re really vicious and fake on SM and don’t care about anybody or themselves. The fact that her whole family used to regard this girl as family and she went out of her way with her GF to make sure this girl was okay and took them to a M&G with her is just awful.

KL does have head screwed on and there is a reason they split, you NEVER saw KL with her friends when she was with Libby which is why I believe what Roxy has said.

That Liv also had a GF when she met LM and I’m convinced she is only with LM for clout. She is LM’s rebound and only looks happy and relaxed when with her sister not her actual GF.

Reactions: 13

Scutty

How is Grace sitting in Libby's kitchen while Libby and Katylee do the whole "baby what's wrong wivvv your lips" shite. Mortified. There must be a few chapters missing because wtf.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Is nothing private in these peoples lives, why does it all need to go on tiktok :oops: Libby mae is the walking definition of ick

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Libby Mae gives me proper bad vibes . I know she’s young but I can imagine her being very difficult to deal with .

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I think it’s all faked up for the drama and content

alternatively Katylee has proper done one in Libby and she’s just really hurt. Seems pretty likely.
Libby is irritating as fuck but I always got the vibe that she was much more genuine than Katylee. For her to pull out of SITC she must be genuinely hurt by Katylee and Grace.

Scutty

I find it absolutely bizarre how Katylee can go from being absolutely obsessed with Grace to just breaking up with her and not even looking sad by the looks of things 😂

L00kform3

VIP Member
They're getting so much hate for getting this puppy. And rightly so. Idiots. Never even though what it requires. Pup looks sad
This is the thing, I don’t normally condone the random hate they get at all, I think it’s unfair. But this time it’s actually deserved I’m sorry.

They have done no research regarding getting this dog at all. They literally woke up yesterday morning and said ‘Shall we get a puppy?’ And then googled the closest place available, which just so happens to be a badly rated puppy farm that’s been on the BBC for how terrible it is, and then got one. They’re a pair of muppets.

To think, these girls are influencers? The amount of young girls in the comments swooning over the puppy and telling them that they’ve done a good thing, it’s mind baffling to me.

How they even said in the one video ‘We just want something to do in our free time’ so read a fucking book or play a video game? You don’t get a fucking dog just because you want to do something in your ‘free time’.

• Wow

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for this poor young girl. She's not fat in the slightest . I bet it was Libby Maes vile little sister .

HarringBird

Libby posted a vid yesterday saying Liv has never tried SALAD before and literally just recorded Liv eating basic salad food, like eggs and cucumber, to get her reaction. Liv is like, 'Ooh im nervous, Im scared of salad.' ..........WTF?!

How seriously desperate are these 2 for views?!

• Haha

Turtlehats

Chatty Member
The fact she was like “I’m Tryna see if it’s okay if I can come off” broke my heart tbh, her management should have instantly let her off, she definitely doesn’t deserve that much hate about her appearance, a letter to her house is fckin awful

• Heart

Hayley2349

Libby is genuinely one of the most annoying person I’ve seen on TikTok. Actually sickens me that she’s probably earning a fortune by simply miming shit songs with her stupid white teeth, and constantly bringing up old drama. Katy lee is just as bad, but she does seem a bit more down to earth and genuine. Still annoying as hell though.

Popsock123

VIP Member
I think Katylee is just super proud to be able to buy her grandparents a new, safe bathroom. Fair play to her I say. Her family seem so lovely and Keep her grounded, as for her doing social medi as a job I’m not really bothered to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
Not them both openly showing they got the dog from a PUPPY FARM!!! I literally despair 🤦🏻‍♀️

And yes, Liv’s family might want a dog too but if I came home with a puppy, regardless of if my mom wanted one or not she would go mental at me. Especially after learning where I got it from and that I’d done ZERO research before collecting it.

Also I don’t know if this is obvious to anybody else but Liv has totally quit her job to sponge off Libby. She’s in almost every single TikTok with her now, day or night. Very, very strange relationship.

Rebekah leigh

Anyone else sick of seeing videos about Kathleen doing her grandparents bathroom, while her nan is posting videos wising she was living it up in ibiza, having a decent shag and tagging graces brother 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
Today honestly seems like something Libby, Lexi and Liv would do (that was a mouthful!😂) I can imagine them sitting in a room all laughing together writing it, mean girl vibes definitely. That poor girl did not deserve that today, I can’t believe in the year 2022 people are still body shaming!

anon20

VIP Member
It was the crying together on the bed one minute (which is weird asf anyway😂) then next minute they’re doing bloody tiktoks clearly flirting with other girls saying they were just friends of theirs🥴 doing it for the likes clearly, they love the attention. Libby Mae reminds me of a 13 year old lol

Reactions: 11