Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. It's the same boring videos with every girl. No imagination, no creativity, not funny - how does she have a platform? Like it baffles me how anyone finds her attractive. She's basically a twelve year old.
This is what frustrates me. Fair enough if influencers who make amazing content earn a fortune but Libby does nothing to warrant it

Reactions: 1
Also the weird tiktok implying Libby and her gf were guna get at it with her mum in the same hotel room 🤢🤢🤢 and the 1000 tiktoks on a motorway with no seat belt what idiots.

I agree Grace is irritatingly dull and also a total pleb for taking kl back

Reactions: 6
Grace is dull, but she seems genuinely nice, and holds down a full time job.

Libby seems to be appealing to her market, and slightly immature, but relevant to her demographic.

I really don't like Katylee. She isn't that special, and can't even lip sync to any sound she does. That is the basic fundamental of tik tok and it's origins. If you can't do that, what business do you have being a tik tok influencer?

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over how childlike Grace becomes when she’s around Katylee. It’s almost performative where Katylee takes on the role of mother to her, Grace is always sat with her head on her shoulder with this baby voice about being drunk or hungover or whatever. It’s cringeworthy.

One thing I will say is I love that Katylee never asks for gifts on her lives and openly tells people not to send them. I saw a TikTok from Culture Force the other day (he’s a big hypebeast/streetwear reseller) and some of the stuff they are asked to advertise is beyond weird, so they must turn down a load of rubbish stuff too and pick and choose their collabs for revenue.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. It's the same boring videos with every girl. No imagination, no creativity, not funny - how does she have a platform? Like it baffles me how anyone finds her attractive. She's basically a twelve year old.
Literally before you open her tiktoks if you haven't seen them at this point thats not many and this is just me you think well she's pretty but then you see her tiktoks and it's just I don't know her personality it's not ugly it's just extremely childish and that lets her down greatly how does she pull never mind stunning girl that she has now or are they with her for the followers like R was

Libby’s new bird absolutely loves to play it up for the camera

I think that’s all you need to know about why she’s entertaining it

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen iamaslutformascs tiktoks .sounds like libbys cheated already

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but Katylee is a freak. She's been with Grace what a couple of months and have they've already broken up once, yet all she keeps going on about is having a baby with her and using Grace's eggs so the child can have her eyes. Weird tit 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I notice that a lot of lesbian couples on Tiktok (see Caitlin and a Leah also) fetishise lesbian relationships and play into the traditional stereotypes (one dressing more manly, one more girly) and often play up the sexual element a lot for attention.

Reactions: 4
Libby mae with her new A class 🥱😴
I know !! so many people (including her mum) saying she's worked hard for it 😂 They wouldn't know hard work if it slapped them in the face! She's awful at her "job" anyway, she can't even lip sync to a song properly and don't even get me started on that stupid smile of hers

Reactions: 8
I actually wouldn't mind it if her content was any good but it's embarrassingly boring.

• Haha
I know !! so many people (including her mum) saying she's worked hard for it 😂 They wouldn't know hard work if it slapped them in the face! She's awful at her "job" anyway, she can't even lip sync to a song properly and don't even get me started on that stupid smile of hers
Yes. Exactly that. They are all going to get a shock when it abruptly comes to an end. It’s only a matter of time!

Keggy or whatever she calls herself is just a desperate old bag isn't she. Embarrassing

Screenshot_20220215-111942.jpg

Saw this on Keggys post of saying all the hard work paid off and I cannot stop laughing 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't get the fact Libby's mum videod Libby and her girlfriend running to the car then proceeded to state that these 2 20 year olds were "giddy"

Does anyone remember back really early on? Katylee and Libby actually always had a really dysfunctional relationship because Libby has never changed and was known to be the type not to get pinned down in relationships and just mess around with girls all the time

Katylee did alot of videos at the time about it all saying how many girls were jealous because Libby chose her to commit to etc and how libby was known as a player and all sorts. I really quickly went off Katylee back then as she came across really insecure and needy about the whole situation and I couldnt understand why you'd do it to yourself just to get stressed

Then when the management came in, I think they probably advised her to move away from that sort of content because it seemed smoothed over and the impression they were in this fantastic relationship. I think Libby did calm down abit mainly because they were seeing the financial benefits

I think Grace is now massively insecure about Libby as was throwing shade @ Libby the other day

Libbys new bird is I think acting all up for the camera and wont be around much longer because if she is genuine and doesnt have social media she will get fed up of the lime light and if she isnt she'll then explode on social media. with her appearence shell probably have a chance of a career on social media too because of her appearence

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand how two lesbians on tik tok have earned so much money to be able to afford the lifestyle they have, it's absolutely insane. I only started following them after the breakup because that's all that came up on my fyp and yes it was entertaining but now I'm like seriously what do they have to offer? Neither can lip sync, they don't have any other content apart from trying to get one over on the other by pushing this fairytale lifestyle with their new partners. Fair enough Katylee's only had one person since but, her content is pure shite. Apart from trying to make her relationship look like the best thing since electricity was invented I really don't understand why people still follow her. And as for Libby, she can't lip sync, the teeth and the whitening filter and all the rumors are trueeeee yehhhh, the soppy posts about the younger brother and the never ending cycle of new girls it's beyond me how people are still following them and making them money. Considering there are so many good creators on tik tok who have amazing, funny content but who still go to Uni or hold down a full time job, I don't get it anymore 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just don't understand how two lesbians on tik tok have earned so much money to be able to afford the lifestyle they have, it's absolutely insane. I only started following them after the breakup because that's all that came up on my fyp and yes it was entertaining but now I'm like seriously what do they have to offer? Neither can lip sync, they don't have any other content apart from trying to get one over on the other by pushing this fairytale lifestyle with their new partners. Fair enough Katylee's only had one person since but, her content is pure shite. Apart from trying to make her relationship look like the best thing since electricity was invented I really don't understand why people still follow her. And as for Libby, she can't lip sync, the teeth and the whitening filter and all the rumors are trueeeee yehhhh, the soppy posts about the younger brother and the never ending cycle of new girls it's beyond me how people are still following them and making them money. Considering there are so many good creators on tik tok who have amazing, funny content but who still go to Uni or hold down a full time job, I don't get it anymore 🙄
Its not just tiktok though they will get stuff from other social media plus through ads and katylee does the tiktok shop which she will get a lot from as well plus obviously content as well

Reactions: 2
Its not just tiktok though they will get stuff from other social media plus through ads and katylee does the tiktok shop which she will get a lot from as well plus obviously content as well
Still though it's insane the money they get for doing nothing really?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.