Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until she gets a new one or a new girl shows up on social media? A week or two minimum. Is it bad that I'm wondering what caused it, slightly invested in the drama now!

Reactions: 2
Can we start a petition to get Libby banned from tik tok 😂😂 sick of seeing the same tit every two months

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont see problems with people doing merch .i just see it as the same as if justin beiber did a jumper saying jb on it .

I dont see problems with people doing merch .i just see it as the same as if justin beiber did a jumper saying jb on it .
Totally get that, and I’ve got Taylor Swift merch, but she’s an international superstar, not a girl from Bradford who makes 10 second crappy videos of the same dances🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Waiting for Libby Mae's hoodie with "allll the rumors are trueeeee yeaaaahhh"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Price of those jumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s having a bloody laugh, I’m keeping my kids of TikTok when they’re older, I can imagine all her kid viewers going in to get their mums credit cards tonight 🤣

Reactions: 5
The recent videos of libbymae I personally think there about katylee she clearly isn't over her and still hung up over it, constantly bringing up the what's wrong with your lips sound like seriously get over it. I think katylee had a lucky escape, I could imagine libbymae is very controlling and manipulative etc. I don't understand how the bestfriend has her own room as when she first moved in she lived in libbys room all her stuff was in libbys wardrobe etc. When anyone asks to see the bedrooms it's always avoided. Unless they had some sort of little dressing room/study that they've turned into the bestfriends room. I just find the whole set up slightly weird and obscure.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.