Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her. She was literally shaking on her live. This isn’t the only thing thats bugged her, this breakdown has been built up over time most likely due to what happened with Libby etc too this week

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The fact she was in that state and had to ask her management to come off is vile.
I didn’t see her live, I hate the fact TT is now an online QVC.
However, a few screen recordings on TT show the state she was in. duck management, I would have disconnected it.
Did anyone see the live?

i think it’s that jealous ex of hers!

Reactions: 23
The victim blaming on this thread is disgusting, she should never be forced to stop doing something she loves because some mindless troll cant keep their opinions to themselves.

These creators are young, they’ve been thrust into the spotlight and Katy Lee has handled it extraordinary well considering Libby Mae and how jealous she is and not over her. No matter who you are you have no right to contact people in that way, she was so brave even carrying on and wanting to check with her management first.

She doesn’t deserve any of this, yes they can all be annoying but they’re young people at the end of the day, if you dislike her to the extent you’re sending letters then just bloody block her!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surely its someone who obviously knows of her address? I think Libby crew is behind this

Reactions: 8
Yeah I was thinking maybe libby had something to do with it .they came back today as well .I'm sure someone near her will have cameras

Reactions: 3
The fact she was in that state and had to ask her management to come off is vile.
I didn’t see her live, I hate the fact TT is now an online QVC.
However, a few screen recordings on TT show the state she was in. duck management, I would have disconnected it.
Did anyone see the live?

i think it’s that jealous ex of hers!
I watched it. I think it’s got something to do with her ex too.

Reactions: 4
I think it's awful imagine being so hateful to send a letter to where her grandparents live I don't get why she's being called fat when she's far from it I just hope she's got some support round her well she will her family's there

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for this poor young girl. She's not fat in the slightest . I bet it was Libby Maes vile little sister .

Reactions: 12
I think if you paid to get someone’s address, the postcode would be correct? So maybe Libbys crew have done it to not make it look so obvious

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for this girl crying on live, no need for anyone to send letters full of hate. She does look different now, but vile comments and hate mail is not on. My heart goes out to her, it must be upsetting for her Nan aswell.

Reactions: 8
Lexie and Lindsey have been home since Monday and Libby and Liv today. She got the mail today so I definitely think it's one of them. I know people can be horrible especially on tik tok but I don't see why any normal person would go out of their way to pay to get her postcode and then get some of it wrong

Reactions: 7
Honestly I think she looks happier and healthier than she has ever been! It shows she’s comfortable with grace! I didn’t see the live but I’ve seen the TikToks and I really felt for her :( whoever has done that is vile!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Honestly I think she looks happier and healthier than she has ever been! It shows she’s comfortable with grace! I didn’t see the live but I’ve seen the TikToks and I really felt for her :( whoever has done that is vile!
Yeah I think she does too, she doesn’t wear anywhere near as much make up now and looks better for it imo

Today honestly seems like something Libby, Lexi and Liv would do (that was a mouthful!😂) I can imagine them sitting in a room all laughing together writing it, mean girl vibes definitely. That poor girl did not deserve that today, I can’t believe in the year 2022 people are still body shaming!

Reactions: 12
My heartbreaks for katylee. She’s genuinely happy with grace & Libby and Liv always look awkward together.
Liv is 1000% using Libby for clout but she’s the most uncomfortable person on tiktok, she can’t be natural.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.