Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she was like “I’m Tryna see if it’s okay if I can come off” broke my heart tbh, her management should have instantly let her off, she definitely doesn’t deserve that much hate about her appearance, a letter to her house is fckin awful

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s literally playing the victim when shes the bully? Shes having a break because Katylee is gonna find out it was her who sent it ! Bet Libby didnt think she’d get it while she was on a live now she’s panicking. stupid girl

Reactions: 11
Why does this girl have management? I don't watch her but I've seen her and she seems a sweet girl. I understand very little about her account, does she sing or something? I certainly don't get why anyone would call her fat because she is no way fat. Her looks are changing a bit but that happens to us all as we get older.I have no idea what the letter said but clearly it was sent to hurt her. This must be painful for her family to see her so upset.

Reactions: 4
I’ve had enough of her blaming the victims!
I understand that now after this ‘break’ her girlfriend and her are about to receive an influx of hate about the letter depending on wether she did or didn’t have anything to do with it. However her recent ‘ex’ related content from Libby and Lexie has been so crude and it’s clearly a ploy for attention and likes, so what does she expect when those kind of videos are practically ENABLING hate. She’s not mature in any way, if people see her making these indirect videos (not really indirect) they’re going to run with it and think it’s okay to be harassing someone. She always preaches mental health but never does the same because she thinks it’s just a tiktok and the ‘drama’ is unnecessary when she CAUSES it. Katylee has never once done this to Libby but who’s the one writing massive paragraphs. And the main jist from her facebook post isn’t about getting hate it’s about her tiktok account being banned. She has no perception of her actions so good job it did get banned. She’s an enabler of this harassment directed towards Katylee at the moment.

being the victim!****
I’ve had enough of her blaming the victims!
I understand that now after this ‘break’ her girlfriend and her are about to receive an influx of hate about the letter depending on wether she did or didn’t have anything to do with it. However her recent ‘ex’ related content from Libby and Lexie has been so crude and it’s clearly a ploy for attention and likes, so what does she expect when those kind of videos are practically ENABLING hate. She’s not mature in any way, if people see her making these indirect videos (not really indirect) they’re going to run with it and think it’s okay to be harassing someone. She always preaches mental health but never does the same because she thinks it’s just a tiktok and the ‘drama’ is unnecessary when she CAUSES it. Katylee has never once done this to Libby but who’s the one writing massive paragraphs. And the main jist from her facebook post isn’t about getting hate it’s about her tiktok account being banned. She has no perception of her actions so good job it did get banned. She’s an enabler of this harassment directed towards Katylee at the moment.

Not one full stop, I am exhausted reading that 😂 duck off libby
My brain hurts from just reading the first page, I couldn’t finish it but from scanning it she seems to be repeating the same tit anyway😴 funny how she’s taking a SM break as soon as Katy does tho

Reactions: 5
Something doesn’t sit right with me preaching mental health but constantly belittling katy..
Get that girl off Tiktok and get her back to school. Where's the punctuation I struggled to read that!! She's really playing the victim isn't she

Reactions: 11
Where did you see it was fake, it seems pretty legit to me.
there are two accounts on FB named Libby Mae, the one in your screenshot associated with “liv carr” that only has pictures dated from 9th June 2021 and the pictures are not”clear” which indicates they are not the original picture and are screenshots of some tiktoks

the other account “Libby mae” a profile picture of just her, pictures dating back to 2016, and public posts dating further back, to which she is tagging Katylee Elizabeth Bailey, and Katylees mum is commenting, Julie Bailey, with profile pics of her and katylee dating back to 2015, also autumn (katylees friend) has commented on this Libby profile before, again, a real profile with pictures dating back to 2011

See this lot on my fyp constantly they are cringy as duck the whole lot of them , Libby mae creeps me out she seems a right wee predator. Katylee seems a sweet girl , she’s no way fat at all. Her face has changed recently tho it looks bloated could she possibly be unwell? My wee sisters face went like that for a wee while when she was on steroids when she had kidney issues years ago.

Reactions: 6
I think she is just growing into her looks as she's twenty now. This is so confusing to me, on my Fy I'm seeing a girl with a little bun with different girlfriends, so who is her GF.

Reactions: 1
I think she is just growing into her looks as she's twenty now. This is so confusing to me, on my Fy I'm seeing a girl with a little bun with different girlfriends, so who is her GF.
Libbys girlfriend at the moment is liv then her sister is lexi then there videos showing her ex roxanne

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.