Katylee & Libbymae (k4tyl33 & libbymae24)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad to see that everyone on tiktok has absolutely had enough of these two now😂 They’re trending everyday and always on my fyp, I’ve never followed them but somehow always knew the drama with them as they are on fyp so much. Anyone think their videos are all scripted (especially the breakup)?

Reactions: 22
Finally a thread about them🙌🏼

Honestly they are both adults but act like 13 year olds? They don’t want people to comment on their situation yet post thousands of videos to try and gain clout and make each other jealous.

Reactions: 13
So glad to see a thread started on these two! At first I thought it was all fake for views, but now I definitely think they broke up for real. It seems to be getting bitter and they are taking over my fyp😂 I do think Katylee is nice and is alright on her own. Don't really like Libbymae

Reactions: 7
It’s so bizarre, they’ve went from crying in bed singing break up songs...so being petty af and (I think) trying to get a reaction out of eachother with their petty videos

Reactions: 5
They also do the exact same ad videos. What age are they? It’s embarrassing the way they act, obv all for views though

Reactions: 6
I don't really follow them but I did see the sitting in bed together after breaking up , and listening to break up songs and crying together 🤦 wtf was that about , who does that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s embarrassing that two 19 year olds can act the way they’re after a breakup if there was no bad blood between them then why are they trying to get back at each other. They still follow each other on tiktok so they’re obviously watching each other’s posts I don’t understand why they don’t just block each other and move on with their lives. They’re going to look back on this and be embarrassed

I seen Katylee comment back to somebody asking why their copying each others videos, and she said they have the same management. Starting to think this is all for more views as they make more money from it. So weird and childish

Reactions: 10
I seen Katylee comment back to somebody asking why their copying each others videos, and she said they have the same management. Starting to think this is all for more views as they make more money from it. So weird and childish
A lot of the tiktokers have the same management but post complete different types of videos. I think they’re doing it all for the attention & to make each other jealous before they broke up youd of never seen them people in their videos before it’s just all a bit weird

Reactions: 4
A lot of the tiktokers have the same management but post complete different types of videos. I think they’re doing it all for the attention & to make each other jealous before they broke up youd of never seen them people in their videos before it’s just all a bit weird
Very true. Imagine them looking back on this in a few months time. How they're not dying from embarrassment is beyond me

Reactions: 2
What do they both do for work or are they in education still? They seem very immature

Reactions: 2
I can’t even watch them, they’re both embarrassing as duck. Clearly the words ‘dignified silence’ mean nothing to either of them.
Also says a lot about their management. It’s just sad, two young girls being encouraged to act like that for views.

I never liked them when they were a couple but since the split Katylee seems to have matured and I don't find her irritating anymore. Can't take to Libby though.
Libbymaes new friendship group seems so forced and she doesn't look like she fits at all with them.

Reactions: 11
I actually half liked them, until they both started breaking lockdown rules from the get go as soon as we went into lockdown and thought they were entitled to continuously go from Katylees house and Libby-Maes back and forth to see eachother for a bubble yet they lived with family members so this was when you lived on your own or a single mom and was entitled to a bubble. I go back and forth with my opinion on if there break up is real or not. But I think they are very immature about it and how they say, it’s no ones business but there’s and they constantly make digs and play games with eachother all over Tiktok 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.