Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noteanoshade

So she has gone from co-owning a salon and not really having time to do makeup, just bridal. To now being in at the crack of dawn to paint the 8 year olds faces 😭😭😭😭 I’m not arsed Cheryl is the biggest troll of us all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

gigi_93

VIP Member
I really wanna kill whoever made cycling shorts come back y’know, they should have been left on kids in the mid 90’s. Not on 28 year olds knocking about the wirral in 2021

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

CatHun

VIP Member
What an idiot. We don't rip Delo because of what he wears, it's because he's no taller than a meerkat. READ THE WIKI.
Errm I do rip Delo for what he wears but to be fair if I saw a lad in real life wearing a full matching blag Burberry outfit with his bird and his kid then I’d rip him too.

There’s no excuse for that abuse to my eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
As if we’re at number 80!!
Well done to @Rothsey who got over 100 votes for the excellent title.
Quick catch up -
The No Excuse for Abuse podcast was finally released with Predator-In-Chief Wayne Lineker at the helm, coming across like a slightly confused village elder and Kate confusing the masses by being four sizes bigger than she had been in her hotel room earlier that morning.
Max made a bid for freedom but was sadly brought back to be stuck back on his ‘thrown’.
More illiterate rants about trolls Harrissing her.
More time spent out of the house, eating, drinking, blagging freebies and staying in a calorie deficit.
For everything else you need to know - READ THE WIKI!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I'm confused by her KHM initial shite.

Does she she mean Katie Kayes Make?
Because if it was make up it would be KHMU.

And if make up artist ve KHMUA.

She said on her trolls thing she was an educator. So does that make her KHMUAE?

But she has said she now an influencer so does that make her KHI? KHMUAI? KHMUAIE?

Based on her theory does that make me FA.GOV?

Sos gals. I've nearly done a bottle of Malebc solo. I'm having fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
And the pessary up the arse for pain relief! But she’s prob alright with that pushing her big brown sharks out on the reg!
I didn’t have a section but I did have a traumatic birth resulting in a forcep delivery with abar 600 stitches and was in for a week after due to various other complications but oh my god those pessarys🤣🥴❤❤❤❤❤ I remember begging for another as soon as I felt it wear off. I was like a crack fiend for them I asked could I be prescribed one to take home for my fella to lash up my hoop. unfortunately the answer was no (I wouldn’t mind but my fella nearly died, I’ve never even took it up the arse)

As you can all imagine Blair is over her illness so having a celebratory wine in the garden so apologies for lowering the tone trollz

crying off that q and a. All she did was bullshit us for months how amazing her feeding journey was. God I hate her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Trollinell

Chatty Member
An older group of women in work are talking about Kate here. Saying how they’ve had to unfollow her as they’re fed up of hearing about Trolls, and how she’s brought it all on herself 😂. These are lovely women in their 40s (nurses) with good heads on their shoulders. Seems everyone’s getting on to her. READ THE WIKI!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72