Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there enough ‘Scotish’ tattle witches on here that we could all link arms and form a Hayesdrians Wall and stop her getting in? Not sure what she looks like in real life but we’ll defo smell her coming...

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Relying on you tattle bastards to get me through to Sunday! Away for weekend and on way up my prick of a now ex’s phone got a text from a “friend”. I grabbed it and he grabbed it back but says nothing to it. So pray I don’t stab the fucker before I get home! Worst thing is she looks like ET! She’s always been sniffing about, I told him I was gonna message her via Facebook. He said I’m jealous and irrational but instinct tells me different 😡 sorry for rant!
Trust your instincts hun and we're all here for you XOXO

Hi my trollzzzz just checking in I haven’t been a bit well #trolldown

just parking my arse and settling in for a catch up so expect loads of notifications off me 🤣❤
Hope you feel better soon hunni 💗 💓 💖

I did it to my husband for an April fools joke then started texting him. I told he needed to go to the police because it meant that ISIS was trying to radicalise him.
This is soo funny lol 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes it is 👀 maybe that’s where it originally came from?
She obviously made KHM a thing and if her and PLF tied the knot then bingo! But now she has to pretend ‘make up’ is part of her name 😅 what’s she gonna be when if Delo actually puts a ring on her finger? KHMD? Having everything personalised with initials, initials that aren’t even yours, is mental. Okay for anything to do with your ‘business’ but not your bleeping handbag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you still put on as much weight as she has with a gastric band?? Not body shaming you will never see me call her or anyone fat, I’m genuinely curious. Or did she have it removed?
A gastric band is temporary and can only be used for up to 5 years because of the bacteria build up. They can however slip or people consume around them ie eating small high calorie foods regularly rather than actual food. I know a guy who used to liquidise food so he could get around his 😬 ended up putting on weight in the long run

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Saw this thread recommended on the PTWM thread (if you’re interested in someone else liberal with the truth) and it did not disappoint. Had never heard of her, read the wiki and then looked her up and honestly - best entertainment I’ve had all week!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If it’s the first time you’ve left her overnight then you don’t always do it. Thick duck.
0D0C32AE-DF62-4FCC-BE8E-D840B8E0E43F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Is that the placental the dungeons which looks like a peacock of flowers? Or is that a different place? I remember seeing it taking a picture then deleting it as I am not a instagram sheep lol 😆
No it’s across from St Andrews Square where the ice skating is at Christmas! I just can’t see her enjoying it, she’ll prob got to Harvey nichs sky lounge 🤢 when there’s 100 other places to go that are lovely

Reactions: 13
It makes no sense does it?! Maybe she's still drunk?
Imagine asking 180k people if you should go back to sleep?

Listen KH, my bespoke almost 4 year old is yet to sleep out anywhere so suffice to say I am actually jealous of you for once.......if my bespoke on ewas sleepingnout. I wouldn't be chatting tit on IG, I'd be having some morning fun with my actual husband. Maybe try that???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Listen KH, my bespoke almost 4 year old is yet to sleep out anywhere so suffice to say I am actually jealous of you for once.......if my bespoke on ewas sleepingnout. I wouldn't be chatting tit on IG, I'd be having some morning fun with my actual husband. Maybe try that???
She might think she’s asking 180k people what to do but on average she gets about 60 comments on her grid posts. Her engagement is dire a bit like her content. She clearly doesn’t take her own advice to stop scrolling - she’s obsessed with trying to make out her life is wonderful. She will be documenting her perfect family Sunday probably trailing poor Olive all over the Wirral soon. Then she will show us her delicious roast dinner from the best pub

Reactions: 35

Sly on Delo suggesting that. He’s going to have to play dead or get panelling stat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she post this stuff and things about "mum tums" when the majority of her following is young girls? You know, people who haven't had children and don't need to be told their bodies 'imperfections' are only valid when they've given birth? That and this kind of post of "you just wouldn't get it you're not a mum". You'd think a woman who had a miscarriage herself would perhaps know that could be hurtful to a woman trying to conceive?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a mother myself, I'm 24 and its not something I want for a few years, and I am sure having a baby is a life changing experience. But why does Kate use having a baby as a way of serving her own superiority complex?
Fat? That's only ok when you've given birth like I have. Feeling lost, worried, unsure of yourself and where you're going? Obvs, you don't have a kid lol.

Right there's my Sunday rant over, have a lovely day trollzZz. have to ask my Instagram if I should get out of bed and pee or wet myself xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.