Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parts of my stomach are still numb nearly 2 years on and I get mad twinges. She needs to turn it in with the ‘c sections are dreamy’ bullshit.
I've had 2, the last one was 6 years ago and my scar area is still numb and yet also itchy sometimes!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Aw mate. I went a bit cuckoo the other day cos i saw my partner had an unread insta message so i said why wont he open it in front of me he said why the fk shud i and im just being paranoid so i went and packed my bags. He said wtf u doing look if it means that much to ya ill show you me opening my bleeping messages. Turns out it was me that had sent him a crappy meme on insta 😭 felt a right twit 😂😂😂😂
Well he refused to how me the texts and don’t trust him! Plus he was punching above his weight anyway so new man incoming 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
And the pessary up the arse for pain relief! But she’s prob alright with that pushing her big brown sharks out on the reg!
I didn’t have a section but I did have a traumatic birth resulting in a forcep delivery with abar 600 stitches and was in for a week after due to various other complications but oh my god those pessarys🤣🥴❤❤❤❤❤ I remember begging for another as soon as I felt it wear off. I was like a crack fiend for them I asked could I be prescribed one to take home for my fella to lash up my hoop. unfortunately the answer was no (I wouldn’t mind but my fella nearly died, I’ve never even took it up the arse)

As you can all imagine Blair is over her illness so having a celebratory wine in the garden so apologies for lowering the tone trollz

crying off that q and a. All she did was bullshit us for months how amazing her feeding journey was. God I dislike her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
She’s got a liberty using this pic after saying about her badly edited pictures and that they were terrible. Then stop reposting them! Let them die!!
B4BEC610-89A2-444C-A8A0-83957BBE7E73.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Trapped wind in my shoulder after my csection made me think I was having a bleeping heart attack 😳 literally screaming in pain! So dreamy 😵💫

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve had a few gins and can’t concentrate! 🥴 but I am furious at her mental health post. duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF. Admit you read here, credit the tattle content and follow/ believe on the stuff you post.
Tomorrow I’m going to be even more cross with her!
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trolls I haven’t been on since Friday afternoon... I now have 20 pages to catch up on. Going to spark a twirl, settle down and enjoy the ride. Hope you have all had a fab weekend 😘 ☀ See you on the other side x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s obsessed with Olive being petite, isn’t she?? That little girl is going to grow up with massive body issues if she doesn’t pack it in.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Shes full of tit, you can breastfeed/express with implants. Been b’fing 5m with implants and it’s never affected me. Some daft bleep will probably read that after wanting to breastfeed and change their mind

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I remember begging for another as soon as I felt it wear off.
That was me begging for pethadin as soon as it had worn off when in labour 😆 same as you - traumatic delivery with forceps, ventouse and episiotomy with a gazillion stitches. Pessary yes please! Would they give me another? Would they duck, I got ibuprofen after. Should’ve had a dreamy c-section like Truff. I would’ve been at a garden rave 9 days after instead of wobbling round the house with my legs apart but at the same time trying to stop the sensation my insides were on their way out with a newborn attached to my tit 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Trolls I haven’t been on since Friday afternoon... I now have 20 pages to catch up on. Going to spark a twirl, settle down and enjoy the ride. Hope you have all had a fab weekend 😘 ☀ See you on the other side x
Saves half on that twirl

howling🤣 tattlers never forget 🐴 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I had an emergency c-section and it’s far from dreamy. I was that out of it, they had to look after my baby as I didn’t even know my name. 🙈
She is an absolute idiot, constantly tripping over her own lies.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.