Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mummy and Daddy time but she’s there absolutely hammered doing shots with her mates?? Has he binned her off already? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
God, they’re a bunch of boring fuckers. Eye bleeping the camera instead of enjoying themselves! All Naomi does is stare at herself in her phone!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Can you still put on as much weight as she has with a gastric band?? Not body shaming you will never see me call her or anyone fat, I’m genuinely curious. Or did she have it removed?
Yep , you can stretch it out again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
As if she gave hollie a box of that tit collection make up and her tat for her birthday
it was probably all gifted or discounted
feel ashamed for her 🤣🤣
Ps anyone following hollie or Naomi for screenshots 👀👀
There both private
Gosh when you think she can’t be more of a narcissistic c**t.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God, they’re a bunch of boring fuckers. Eye bleeping the camera instead of enjoying themselves! All Naomi does is stare at herself in her phone!!
She’s horrible her. Nothing between those ears

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have a theory on the constant KHM initials lark. Isn’t PLFs last name begin with an M?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I can’t stop laughing at the tagged video in her stories of her doing shots and trying to cheers the one in the middle who just downs it so Truff pretends she is looking down at something and then clinks the shot glass a second time with the first girl 😂 she is so bleeping awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do you think she means mummy and daddy time as in they’re both going out?
Delo will be up to his nuts in guts by 10pm 🥳 enjoy your freedom, dirty dick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
There both private
Naomi is on mine 👀 I had to crop it because I got notifications. The stories before this are just her looking at herself while loud mouths talking in the background.

Naomi is on mine 👀 I had to crop it because I got notifications. The stories before this are just her looking at herself while loud mouths talking in the background.
Ahhh it says I need a video compressor because the video is too large

Reactions: 14
I'm confused by her KHM initial shite.

Does she she mean Katie Kayes Make?
Because if it was make up it would be KHMU.

And if make up artist ve KHMUA.

She said on her trolls thing she was an educator. So does that make her KHMUAE?

But she has said she now an influencer so does that make her KHI? KHMUAI? KHMUAIE?

Based on her theory does that make me FA.GOV?

Sos gals. I've nearly done a bottle of Malebc solo. I'm having fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
As if she gave hollie a box of that tit collection make up and her tat for her birthday
feel ashamed for her 🤣🤣
There both private
Oh my god wasn’t that galaxy bar gifted to her as well 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Ahhh it says I need a video compressor because the video is too large
You’ll have to keep an eye for any bad videos 👀

Reactions: 13
feel ashamed for her 🤣🤣
There both private
Look at all the collection products - how embarrassing! She’s scraped a few #gifted items together & spent £10 in H&B
Tight witch!
READ THE WIKI

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Naomi looks like she’s got the personality of a cucumber. Wonder why she’s gone private tonight 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh Trollzzz.. I honestly don’t know how she fake tans weekly especially when until the last few weeks we’ve had nowhere to go. I’ve been scrubbing fake tan off the last 3 days. And I mean scrubbing!!!! My skin is raw! Fake tanning & make up doesn’t make men stay Truff.. READ THE WIKI

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.