Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It makes no sense does it?! Maybe she's still drunk?
Imagine asking 180k people if you should go back to sleep?

Listen KH, my bespoke almost 4 year old is yet to sleep out anywhere so suffice to say I am actually jealous of you for once.......if my bespoke on ewas sleepingnout. I wouldn't be chatting shit on IG, I'd be having some morning fun with my actual husband. Maybe try that???
See now you think that, but my kids are older and have stayed out a fair bit by now and I could probably count on one hand how much sex goes on! 76% of the time we just sit there in silence in the beautiful quiet knowledge that neither of us are going to have to pause the telly, do a big sigh and then traipse upstairs for the 45th time! Eating a chocolate bar that you don't have to quickly hide under a cushion = better than sex tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Yel

Chatty Member
Everytime I hear IP addresses I want to scream 🙄

Tattle wouldn't give them over unless there was actually a crime, that's never happened so far. And they're pretty meaningless, oh someone uses three mobile or bt broadband and uses the same IP as a hundreds of thousands of people.

Then if there was a very serious crime it takes police a long time to go through the courts and actually get any identifiable data from the ISPs, even then it mostly leads to a dead end. And no you can't just hack into tattle then hack into the right ISP to get personal data.

This guy is finding addresses in a few minutes, but yet also asking for help to do it 🤦‍♀️. Anyone taking it seriously now after years of this same old lie - hang your head in shame 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Kelly72

Operation shit your pants is underway. I’ve also dipped his toothbrush down the toilet and round the rim 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

03jessig

We are just back together few months after a hellish year and she’s living with someone apparently! Soon find out if I message her! Thank you x
Aw mate. I went a bit cuckoo the other day cos i saw my partner had an unread insta message so i said why wont he open it in front of me he said why the fk shud i and im just being paranoid so i went and packed my bags. He said wtf u doing look if it means that much to ya ill show you me opening my fucking messages. Turns out it was me that had sent him a shitty meme on insta 😭 felt a right twat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m fucking howling at the way she makes out people ‘DM’ her asking how she started running. Girl ye run abar 1k twice a week and make out your Paula Radcliffe. Get out my sight

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
This is up there with my favourite petty things I’ve read on here, next to the girl who keeps resetting her ex’s new girlfriends Instagram password 😂
I did it to my husband for an April fools joke then started texting him. I told he needed to go to the police because it meant that ISIS was trying to radicalise him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Rothsey

VIP Member
As if we’re at number 80!!
Well done to @Rothsey who got over 100 votes for the excellent title.
Quick catch up -
The No Excuse for Abuse podcast was finally released with Predator-In-Chief Wayne Lineker at the helm, coming across like a slightly confused village elder and Kate confusing the masses by being four sizes bigger than she had been in her hotel room earlier that morning.
Max made a bid for freedom but was sadly brought back to be stuck back on his ‘thrown’.
More illiterate rants about trolls Harrissing her.
More time spent out of the house, eating, drinking, blagging freebies and staying in a calorie deficit.
For everything else you need to know - READ THE WIKI!!!
Thank you for creating the thread and Yey! My second title. First round of whispering angle is on me!!! Hahaha x

One comment defending her out of all the others 😂
And the reply (just in case it gets deleted)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Smellie the elephant packed her trunk 😁

Me neither 😢
Have you got any warnings @Rothsey i have that’s why I can’t DM.. I think anyway

I can’t believe she’s got a party planner for the kids birthday. I love nothing more than sorting my kids parties it’s all part of being a parent imo.. blowing balloons up, setting the presents up the night before (and fuming when I realise I’ve forgot batteries) sticking banners round the house, printing loads of pics out, going to Costco and doing a little spread and a big pan of curry 🤣🤣 I sound tighter that two coats of paint but I genuinely enjoy doing it myself and the thought and effort that goes into it makes me proud. She’s such a lazy cunt it’s unreal. All for a few likes on insta, she’s doing herself out of all the little things which she will regret in years to come

but don’t ask me I’m just a fucking TROLL! 💋

• Heart
  • Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
Didn’t someone say she blended chippy chips after her gastric band? 😳
My friends fella had his jaw wired shut (for dental reasons not because he was fat) he actually blended one of those flake birthday cakes that’s supposed to feed like 12 people 🤣 he was moaning after 3 weeks that he couldn’t understand why he was gaining so much weight when he was on a liquid diet 😆 he was blending fucking donuts everything!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Nothing better than a dreamy c section where you can’t feel your legs afterwards due to the spinal block, the burning pain of the wound for days on end, having to inject yourself to stop blood clots for days after giving birth, sticking pain meds up your arse via a suppository, being unable to bend to pick your baby up due to the burning pain in your wound then to top it all off a lovely infection in the wound meaning a trip to A&E after the stitches burst and waking up covered in your own blood. #dreamy #bespoke #csectionjourney 😆

Edited to add that no, c sections aren’t #dreamy at all. They’re major surgeries with risks of complications. She’s banging on like it’s the easy way out. Some dickhead follower of hers will see what she’s saying and will think it’s a walk in the park. Or a rave in a tent. Either way, the woman’s dangerous and needs to turn it in with this ‘advice’ she’s doling out to people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

platesofmeat

Are there enough ‘Scotish’ tattle bitches on here that we could all link arms and form a Hayesdrians Wall and stop her getting in? Not sure what she looks like in real life but we’ll defo smell her coming...

• Haha

Smith290419

Chatty Member
I wouldn't call having a c section then you getting an infection 'amazing' Kate!!! I couldn't think of anyone that would describe a c section as amazing. I had 1 in October (planned at 36 weeks due to cholestasis) an although the procedure wasn't 'bad' I was huddled over for days, the car ride home in the back with baby over speed bumps I thought I was gonna die and I was too scared to shit, sneeze or cough, oh an I was that swollen only primani flip flops fit my feet. You my friend are a fucking divvy!!

• Heart
  • Sad