Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do lives at really random times?
Why does she never wash her hair?
How is she always so busy doing nothing?
What’s the deal with working at oh darlin, is she working for chez now?
So many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The comments have either been turned off or are restricted on YT. Can’t take the criticism gang of sad twats. How anyone can line the pocket of that perv is beyond me. Don’t go to ocean or any of establishments this vile cum head owns. 🤮 and as for truffs dodgy calf 😳 I’m sure we’ll get video evidence later of the real her stuffing her face with scampi fries, but she doesn’t edit her pics does she Matt 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kate is a photoshop pro she’s in the wrong job 🙈 she’s the only woman Ino who can go from a size 16-8 over night 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I dont care what size she is. Just own it. I've put about 3 stone on. I feel tit, I'm just wearing leggings and big tee shirts or dresses that work best with my tummy......
But just own it Kate! Just don't edit your pics beyond stupidity. It's really stupid.
I saw her live this morning and apart from mentioning trolls at 6.30 am, I actually thought she came across quite well tbh. Now i'm going to sit in a dark room and have a word with myself (I'm not actually, im heading into town to spend all my UC, I mean money from my bespoke key worker and other businesses I have......)
Me too sweetheart! I’d like to say lockdown hasn’t been kind, but along with that and the menopause, it’s tit!
I’m dreading the time when I need to go to site and can’t wear my joggers! Maybe I’ll get an over the size jacket! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she’s missed a trick with not going into the plus size niche. Then if she wanted to lose weight, she could have a journey and get a lot of respect from people.
There is a bit of a ‘movement’ on tiktok at the moment with midsize women doing clothing hauls/ fashion advice etc. Like come shop Zara midsize with me etc. She’s hugely missed out by not tapping into that market, I always think of plus size being around 18 and up and I don’t think she rerpresents those women either but she fits perfectly somewhere in the middle.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just been thinking all that garlic she had last night laden in oil she’s gonna fuckin stink 🤮 imagine that breath breathing all over you getting your makeup done, stale garlic 🤮🤮 oh & it’s the 4th June truff head

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Relying on you tattle bastards to get me through to Sunday! Away for weekend and on way up my prick of a now ex’s phone got a text from a “friend”. I grabbed it and he grabbed it back but says nothing to it. So pray I don’t stab the fucker before I get home! Worst thing is she looks like ET! She’s always been sniffing about, I told him I was gonna message her via Facebook. He said I’m jealous and irrational but instinct tells me different 😡 sorry for rant!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Relying on you tattle bastards to get me through to Sunday! Away for weekend and on way up my prick of a now ex’s phone got a text from a “friend”. I grabbed it and he grabbed it back but says nothing to it. So pray I don’t stab the fucker before I get home! Worst thing is she looks like ET! She’s always been sniffing about, I told him I was gonna message her via Facebook. He said I’m jealous and irrational but instinct tells me different 😡 sorry for rant!
Hope you’re okay!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If you have that feeling then you are prob right. Hate pricks. Girls who do it are just as bad! Hope you are ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If you have that feeling then you are prob right. Hate pricks. Girls who do it are just as bad! Hope you are ok x
We are just back together few months after a hellish year and she’s living with someone apparently! Soon find out if I message her! Thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 23

My friend had a similar experience when I was staying at her’s one night. All I will say is, someone pissed in his favourite trainers and she doesn’t own a pet 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
View attachment 602335
I don’t get how can she go from that no excuse for abuse video and from the slab back I seen in the nursing home to this she needs to do a master class in photography angles!

Also I recently followed that Lucy Conlan quite like her makeup looks but wow she’s an absolute gob shite! 😂
As if she is STILL shaving off 5st, I'll give her this, she's got some balls on her, after the last few days shenanigans.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That is tit!
Always go with your gut instinct. All us disgusting horrible trolls are here if you need to rant.
- NO DERAILMENT - READ THE WIKI

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.