Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binks87

Chatty Member
So 6.26am truff was in bed

6.41am 'Jane Bolt' had done a 24minute run

Now truff I'm not the best at maths but even my 6 year old knows that doesn't fucking add up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who is this Jane who's Strava stats your stealing 🤣

Screenshot_2021-06-09-07-20-26-63~2.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-09-07-20-34-53~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

davidsdead

VIP Member
Agreed! I used to love doing parties for mine (all a distant memory now they are in their 20s! Not sure how I got this old...).

For their primary school parties I used to decorate with balloons and banners, get a load of plastic crap from the £1 shop for party bags, make a piñata myself (balloon and papier mache, then stuff it with sweets, hang it from a tree, give the kids a stick (making sure they don't start beating each other 😂 ) and you're away! Then pass the parcel, the chocolate oven glove game, make them all run round the garden a bit, and then before you know it 2 hours have passed and it's time for cake (usually of the caterpillar variety) and then hometime. I was bloody knackered once it was over (and always had a newfound respect for teachers, trying to organise 25 6 year olds to play a game is like herding cats 😂😂😂) but I wouldn't have missed doing it.

Party planner for a 1 year olds birthday. She's such an embarrassment 🤦‍♀️
People plan weddings on their own and she’s getting a planner to help with a 1yr olds birthday party. Does she never sit back and realise how pathetic/embarrassing that sounds?! I’m all for going big on your babies birthday but ffs this is ALL for the gram! And anyone watching this shit show should NEVER feel down or insecure about not being able to keep up with her - even if you’ve done the norm of a small cake, a few balloons etc you’ve worked hard, put money aside and spent YOUR own money which is more than this grabby pig has ever done for that kid. Remember this woman doesn’t even buy her own bottles and dummies, she’s nothing to aspire too.
She does it all by bumming and scrounging off small companies. Remember that our babies aren’t on Instagram, that they don’t know cunts like this exist (yet!) - they’re not comparing anything you do for them. Remember how happy you were as a kid with an Asda cake or some questionable one ya ma whipped up? Remember just having a swimming pool with some friends/neighbours in the garden? It was the best thing ever!! She’s setting Olive up to be disappointed by the simple and loveliest things in life. No kid needs a balloon arch and flower wall! Can’t wait till Olive is 10, Kate is skint and the insta bubble has burst and she’s gotta keep up with this shit show for the gram!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
One comment defending her out of all the others 😂
No one has commented on her daughter on YouTube and any comment on here about her is lovely because she is a gorgeous little girl. It’s just a shame she’s got 2 gobshites for parents who don’t give a fuck about her dignity or privacy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
If her ‘breast feeding/expressing journey’ was so awful, why were we treated to endless stories of bags full of expressed milk in her bloody freezer and tales of her midwife saying she couldn’t believe how much she was producing???
Once more Kate, if you’re going to lie, don’t lie about stuff you’ve broadcast to 180,000 people a few months earlier...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Noteanoshade

Do you think she means mummy and daddy time as in they’re both going out?
Delo will be up to his nuts in guts by 10pm 🥳 enjoy your freedom, dirty dick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Binks87

Chatty Member
I'm still confused how half term effects truffalo?!
Is Oliifff back to school tomorrow or something?

IMG_20210606_173958.jpg

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Anybody else think she stayed off insta last night because of the train fiasco the other week? 😂😂

Also, don’t you just hate them mums that have to permanently try to convince us how much they love their kids? I find it so fukin strange. I hardly ever post about my daughter, I put the odd pics up of course but I don’t have to write every day how much I love her and miss her when she’s not here. Doesn’t mean she isn’t my world. It’s like she’s trying to convince everyone what an amazing mum she is when in reality we all know she’s pretty fukin shit 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

bbvf

Chatty Member
Saw this thread recommended on the PTWM thread (if you’re interested in someone else liberal with the truth) and it did not disappoint. Had never heard of her, read the wiki and then looked her up and honestly - best entertainment I’ve had all week!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
I think olives first birthday is overshadowing the fact we’ve got an even bigger milestone beforehand.... DELOS FIRST FATHERS (FARTHERS) DAY 😭. That is going to be a scream too let’s be honest

This! During those newborn weeks me and my man bickered like fuck over the most pointless things because we were both absolutely SHATTERED!

I’ll never understand why she tries to make out that everything is so perfect. Give it a couple of months and she’ll be telling us the truth, the little cunt.
You are wrong troll. Delo loves her more than ever before. He used to cheat on her every week now he only cheats once a month

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
F20A1EC6-EBBB-4A16-93DA-320DB7BF6F3D.jpeg

“taken” me to Edinburgh?

Has she teleported there - 2 hours ago she posted Delo in bed 🤨🥴🥴🥴

thick as fuckkk - thought she kept things private.
“GUUYZZZ DELO IS TEKIN ME AWAY”
No one is arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Kelly72

Relying on you tattle bastards to get me through to Sunday! Away for weekend and on way up my prick of a now ex’s phone got a text from a “friend”. I grabbed it and he grabbed it back but says nothing to it. So pray I don’t stab the fucker before I get home! Worst thing is she looks like ET! She’s always been sniffing about, I told him I was gonna message her via Facebook. He said I’m jealous and irrational but instinct tells me different 😡 sorry for rant!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

allforthegram

VIP Member
If she doesn’t get this engagement ring 💍 on her busy June birthday month she’s going to be fucking LIVID.
she’ll have to cancel the balloon arch, flower arch and red arrow fly over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Its not a kids birthday until you've told the balloons that won't stick properly to the wall to fuck off 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56