Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if we’re at number 80!!
Well done to @Rothsey who got over 100 votes for the excellent title.
Quick catch up -
The No Excuse for Abuse podcast was finally released with Predator-In-Chief Wayne Lineker at the helm, coming across like a slightly confused village elder and Kate confusing the masses by being four sizes bigger than she had been in her hotel room earlier that morning.
Max made a bid for freedom but was sadly brought back to be stuck back on his ‘thrown’.
More illiterate rants about trolls Harrissing her.
More time spent out of the house, eating, drinking, blagging freebies and staying in a calorie deficit.
For everything else you need to know - READ THE WIKI!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Thread 80 congratulations trolls great work! It’s been going on for two years now two years after someone sent her the thread over 🙊👀👀👀 if only she new 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Has she started mentioning the podcast / conference of charlatans now because Tattle flagged that she hadn't advertised?

Oh my christ she truly is as dull as dishwater. What would her content be without her beloved trollzzzz

ETA SHIRLEY BLOODY BALLAS LIKED THIS POST I AM SCREAMINNNNGGGGGG #celebbyassociation? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
One comment defending her out of all the others 😂
Oh Emma, sweet summer child - the issue and common denominator is *drumroll please* Truff. Its HER lies, HER deception, HER manipulation, HER lack of accountability, and HER awful, disgusting behaviour, that's brought all the questions, comments, and speculation. So get fucked hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well done everyone on thread 80!! Good job I've got a good pelvic floor trollz because its been a blast

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No one has commented on her daughter on YouTube and any comment on here about her is lovely because she is a gorgeous little girl. It’s just a shame she’s got 2 gobshites for parents who don’t give a duck about her dignity or privacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
As if we’re at number 80!!
Well done to @Rothsey who got over 100 votes for the excellent title.
Quick catch up -
The No Excuse for Abuse podcast was finally released with Predator-In-Chief Wayne Lineker at the helm, coming across like a slightly confused village elder and Kate confusing the masses by being four sizes bigger than she had been in her hotel room earlier that morning.
Max made a bid for freedom but was sadly brought back to be stuck back on his ‘thrown’.
More illiterate rants about trolls Harrissing her.
More time spent out of the house, eating, drinking, blagging freebies and staying in a calorie deficit.
For everything else you need to know - READ THE WIKI!!!
Thank you for creating the thread and Yey! My second title. First round of whispering angle is on me!!! Hahaha x

And the reply (just in case it gets deleted)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I can still see most of the comments I think but I cannot see any replies to Emma. I've looked on two accounts and there's no reply showing on either of my accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can still see most of the comments I think but I cannot see any replies to Emma. I've looked on two accounts and there's no reply showing on either of my accounts
Interesting which suggests who ever Emma is, is linked to Wayne or Truff as they knew a comment would be incoming that required deleting. So fake

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.