Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this person you speak of? Am I missing out on something good?
James Smith, he’s an English Guy in Aus. Bit of a mind guru, self help, straight talking, gym guy. Likes using the words duck and bleep quite a bit, so he’s right up my street.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So 6.26am truff was in bed

6.41am 'Jane Bolt' had done a 24minute run

Now truff I'm not the best at maths but even my 6 year old knows that doesn't bleeping add up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who is this Jane who's Strava stats your stealing 🤣

View attachment 609542View attachment 609543
In her defence (duck me am I alright) the 6:41 is when she started the run, I use Strava

crying off that kipper Delo is pulling he looks like a predator

James Smith, he’s an English Guy in Aus. Bit of a mind guru, self help, straight talking, gym guy. Likes using the words duck and bleep quite a bit, so he’s right up my street.
Yeah I don’t actually mind him either tbh he gets a lot of tit tho doesn’t he hahaha

Reactions: 20
I’m feeling generous this morning, so Kate, here’s a tip for you. You have mentioned a number of times that you didn’t want to do you morning shuffle because you felt sluggish. Change your diet. The only way you are doing a calorie deficit is if you are starving yourself before stuffing your face with the oil laden gifted meals you are eating. So change that and you won’t feel sluggish. Simple.
Im here all week for other bits of advice you won’t follow.
Have a lovely day Trolls, may your day be filled with awe and wonder at Kates stupidity x

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I want the trolley but I cannot bring myself to get one, and I haven’t seen any in my local (Bidston) home and bargains anyway…

can I ask you trolls a serious question please? Does anyone wear that much makeup? I will sometimes wear a good coverage foundation if it’s a night out but usually the heaviest I’ll go in the day is the ordinary serum foundation and even that does my head in sometimes. I think it’s quite nice to see your pores a bit and your proper skin texture or is that just me? Genuinely intrigued after seeing that reel
I'm wearing sunscreen, lip balm, mascara and a bit of brow powder in the daytimes at the min and only wearing the last two because I'm a bit fair and bald- obvs can't afford haair buurst cos I'm a UC troll

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm wearing sunscreen, lip balm, mascara and a bit of brow powder in the daytimes at the min and only wearing the last two because I'm a bit fair and bald- obvs can't afford haair buurst cos I'm a UC troll
I only really wear make up on a night out, I don’t like the way it makes my skin feel. Everyone always comments how good my skin is and I’m in my 40s so I must be doing something right

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is this a new thing fellas are doing now, wearing a pencil case to go out in? Like what the heck do men need a bag for? Everything usually goes in the pockets doesn’t it?
Delos mate by the way
I wonder if they fill that pencil case and still need to stick stuff in their birds bags? I carry so much of Mr Boob's crap

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 609524

WTF.
The pair of them are so bleeping simple 🤣🤣🤣
I bet he really struggles to make basic conversation this lad.
He struggles to sing row row row ya boat 😂 conversations ain’t happening in that house no matter how many times Kate says they have conversations in the evening. He doesn’t even talk to her in the car on the train he just ignores her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kate has written ‘goals’ on a picture of Naomi and her weird husband. Surely she’s already achieved those ‘goals’ with Delo, what with Olive bringing them closer together and him wanting to jump her all the time and have a zillion kids with her and that? 🤔🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Nahhhh come on has pregnancy really done that to her nose 👃 fuckin ell howling
View attachment 608161

Also she used to tag that Courtney black or someone about doing there home work outs now she’s nervous about doing her first home workout wtf she can’t keep up with her own lies!
That nose has seen some serious Colombia 🇨🇴 marching. Its like the two tunnels under the Mersey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me Fanny has closed up shop and jogged on off to a nunnery. bleeping hell anyone who thinks this fella is fit is a bit simples. Why’s he pulling a face like penny wise the clown about to chomp your arm off?
Like Man flu thing - so relatable Kate
duck me she must be so dull to be around, she has no personality or sense of humour at all - just says whatever she’s heard other people say. She notes the life out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.