Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t neck shots and wine all night and wake up with no hangover. You just don’t. She’s deffo hanging and will force herself out for a run for the gram then force delo and Olive out for the day (for the gram) for a perfect family Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As if she was out with Matt 😂. If she was, we’d have been treated to a load of filtered, loved up pictures. She thinks we’re all as thick as she is 😂 (queue Kate lying in bed trying to find some old pics to post) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh god here we go, the daily patronising speech. Get out for a run guys even 10 minutes will cure your hangover. Is she messin. Can’t stand the fat bleep. All this running is doing nothing for you ya fuckin quarterback, probably still got a system full of the white shite from last night haven’t ya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope this loads properly🤞My kids are ages 9, 5 and 2 and the 9 year old has stayed out probably 5 times. That’s the thing when u have a child Kate…they always come first not yourself. Poor Olive will never ever feel settled or safe with her because Kate is an erratic rat!
Has no mates, bet she has to pay for everyone to get the out with her. 'Hhheeeyyyyyy gggguuuuyyyyssss shots on meeee for my girliiiiieeesss Love your HKM!!'🥴🙄duck off Kate no one likes you they don’t even include you with their cheers…how embarrassing!! I’m mortified for ya!!🥸😁
r u even there Katethetrashian??!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t wait for Karma to get ya
NotsoSlimdogfauxmillionaire!💩😁👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope this loads properly🤞My kids are ages 9, 5 and 2 and the 9 year old has stayed out probably 5 times. That’s the thing when u have a child Kate…they always come first not yourself. Poor Olive will never ever feel settled or safe with her because Kate is an erratic rat!
Has no mates, bet she has to pay for everyone to get the out with her. 'Hhheeeyyyyyy gggguuuuyyyyssss shots on meeee for my girliiiiieeesss Love your HKM!!'🥴🙄duck off Kate no one likes you they don’t even include you with their cheers…how embarrassing!! I’m mortified for ya!!🥸😁
Won’t load ffs🙄

Reactions: 7
No it’s across from St Andrews Square where the ice skating is at Christmas! I just can’t see her enjoying it, she’ll prob got to Harvey nichs sky lounge 🤢 when there’s 100 other places to go that are lovely
Ooo I know. I've been up there a few times for work and gone to some lovely places but I would never let her know
The outside of the place I meant was quite nice. Shell end up in the touristy insta worthy places and none of the independent better ones I bet though
I can see her doing the zoo though for the pandas.and say look they are from Australia or soemthing

*autocorrect on my first message placental? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope this loads properly🤞My kids are ages 9, 5 and 2 and the 9 year old has stayed out probably 5 times. That’s the thing when u have a child/children Kate…they always come first not yourself. Poor Olive will never ever feel settled or safe with her because Kate is an erratic rat!
Has no mates, bet she has to pay for everyone to get them out with her. 'Hhheeeyyyyyy gggguuuuyyyyssss shots on meeee for my girliiiiieeesss Love your HKM!!'🥴🙄duck off Kate no one likes you they don’t even include you with their cheers…how embarrassing!! I’m mortified for ya!!🥸😁
Lonely, She’s so lonely, She has nobody to call her own😭😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody else think she stayed off insta last night because of the train fiasco the other week? 😂😂

Also, don’t you just hate them mums that have to permanently try to convince us how much they love their kids? I find it so fukin strange. I hardly ever post about my daughter, I put the odd pics up of course but I don’t have to write every day how much I love her and miss her when she’s not here. Doesn’t mean she isn’t my world. It’s like she’s trying to convince everyone what an amazing mum she is when in reality we all know she’s pretty fukin tit 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She’s got up and took Max for a walk, no run. She’s walking the streets looking for Delo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.