Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s the first time you’ve left her overnight then you don’t always do it. Thick duck.
View attachment 605028
No hangover, but no pic. If she really didn’t have a hangover she would be out shuffling down the road. She is in fact stinking in her pit, reading this right now.

Autocorrect did me wrong last night I was trying to type........

KHM stands for Kate Hates Matt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haven't been on for a while but always keeping up with the Wiki! Just come on to say... im sure she said Olive stayed out the other week? Could be wrong but shes a pathological liar so it would make sense. Does someone else remember her saying it? (I feel like I remember cos I thought to myself at the time, "as if that's her first time hun")

Reactions: 29
I honestly can’t breathe for the lies that come out of that gob! Honest to god! How she can she preach best yummy tummy mummy and always be on the piss! So first time olive has stayed out? But has been drinking/been out prior to this night? So bleeping dangerous looking after a small baby over night after drinking ANYTHING could happen. She hasn’t got a clue harps on about anxiety and missing olive can’t be away from her, I didn’t have a night out/baby slept out until 16 months old! That’s anxiety for ya love

Reactions: 31
Why does she post this stuff and things about "mum tums" when the majority of her following is young girls? You know, people who haven't had children and don't need to be told their bodies 'imperfections' are only valid when they've given birth? That and this kind of post of "you just wouldn't get it you're not a mum". You'd think a woman who had a miscarriage herself would perhaps know that could be hurtful to a woman trying to conceive?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a mother myself, I'm 24 and its not something I want for a few years, and I am sure having a baby is a life changing experience. But why does Kate use having a baby as a way of serving her own superiority complex?
Fat? That's only ok when you've given birth like I have. Feeling lost, worried, unsure of yourself and where you're going? Obvs, you don't have a kid lol.

Right there's my Sunday rant over, have a lovely day trollzZz. have to ask my Instagram if I should get out of bed and pee or wet myself xx
Couldn’t agree more, one of my friends is like this ‘my whole life is my one child and they validate everything about me’. I’m all for my kids but I also have my own hobbies and likes and desires and work ethic.

My kids are 4 and 2 and they have stayed out once. Oldest twice while I popped out the second one. I’d kill for a lie in lol

Reactions: 34
It makes no sense does it?! Maybe she's still drunk?
Imagine asking 180k people if you should go back to sleep?

Listen KH, my bespoke almost 4 year old is yet to sleep out anywhere so suffice to say I am actually jealous of you for once.......if my bespoke on ewas sleepingnout. I wouldn't be chatting tit on IG, I'd be having some morning fun with my actual husband. Maybe try that???
See now you think that, but my kids are older and have stayed out a fair bit by now and I could probably count on one hand how much sex goes on! 76% of the time we just sit there in silence in the beautiful quiet knowledge that neither of us are going to have to pause the telly, do a big sigh and then traipse upstairs for the 45th time! Eating a chocolate bar that you don't have to quickly hide under a cushion = better than sex tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I think she probably meant it’s the first time the child had stayed over in Matt’s parents?

Her posts are always rushed and confusing. How anyone can take her seriously is beyond me.

READ THE WIKI

Reactions: 26
I’m baffled how anyone can even understand the garbled nonsense she comes out with

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She does know that we all saw videos of her out last night with no sign of Delo doesn’t she?? That’ll be why there’s no picture of the pizza stained bed. He’s not back yet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Did long fingers get to keep anything for himself after the split 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Just his dignity. Even lost the length of his fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am ready and waiting for some tea to be spilt of some sort of argument or dragging out of a house party shenanigans that ensued last night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Disappointed we've not been treated to the usual fake happy relationship photoshopped photos of Mummy and Daddy's big night out before little legs fucked her off and went to Rockferry and left her with the girls

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can imagine her minging in last nights makeup, eyelashes stuck to the dog, stuffing down last nights left over kebab, scrolling through tattle whilst furiously texting delo to find out when he’s coming home…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.