Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Emma Williams subscribes to both Peaches and Kate Hayes on YouTube, yet doesn't follow her on Instagram 👀

And, there's a video of a Wirral sounding kid on her YT (delete if not allowed but I've obscured the face)

So it's her or someone close I'd assume 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I really wanna kill whoever made cycling shorts come back y’know, they should have been left on kids in the mid 90’s. Not on 28 year olds knocking about the wirral in 2021

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I dont care what size she is. Just own it. I've put about 3 stone on. I feel tit, I'm just wearing leggings and big tee shirts or dresses that work best with my tummy......
But just own it Kate! Just don't edit your pics beyond stupidity. It's really stupid.
I saw her live this morning and apart from mentioning trolls at 6.30 am, I actually thought she came across quite well tbh. Now i'm going to sit in a dark room and have a word with myself (I'm not actually, im heading into town to spend all my UC, I mean money from my bespoke key worker and other businesses I have......)
Same. I’ve gone from a size 12 to a size 16 in lockdown but screw it - I’m owning it!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So she has gone from co-owning a salon and not really having time to do makeup, just bridal. To now being in at the crack of dawn to paint the 8 year olds faces 😭😭😭😭 I’m not arsed Cheryl is the biggest troll of us all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
I really wanna kill whoever made cycling shorts come back y’know, they should have been left on kids in the mid 90’s. Not on 28 year olds knocking about the wirral in 2021
I own 3 pairs of them, they’re comfortable but I only wear them underneath summer dresses to stop Chub Rub 🤣 id never wear them with a T-shirt around my Area though.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
random question: Which Katie thread was it with the mobile number at the end of it but the rest of the number was not showing? I have a phone number here and I think it may be truffs and wanted to know if it matched the picture. Anyone know what I’m on about?🤣😆it was something to do with blocking I think?🤔

Reactions: 13
Me too I bleeping hate them! , ok when I was 9 in 1993 but not on some bird who looks like a bricklayer

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Relying on you tattle bastards to get me through to Sunday! Away for weekend and on way up my prick of a now ex’s phone got a text from a “friend”. I grabbed it and he grabbed it back but says nothing to it. So pray I don’t stab the fucker before I get home! Worst thing is she looks like ET! She’s always been sniffing about, I told him I was gonna message her via Facebook. He said I’m jealous and irrational but instinct tells me different 😡 sorry for rant!
Ive been here and he made me out to be a nutter for being suspicious.. few months later I was absolutely correct 🙄🤡 trust your gut x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Relying on you tattle bastards to get me through to Sunday! Away for weekend and on way up my prick of a now ex’s phone got a text from a “friend”. I grabbed it and he grabbed it back but says nothing to it. So pray I don’t stab the fucker before I get home! Worst thing is she looks like ET! She’s always been sniffing about, I told him I was gonna message her via Facebook. He said I’m jealous and irrational but instinct tells me different 😡 sorry for rant!
Trust your gut, we’ve all been there. Pour a whispering angle girl we’ll keep you entertained 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ive been here and he made me out to be a nutter for being suspicious.. few months later I was absolutely correct 🙄🤡 trust your gut x
Tried to explain how I felt and he just mimicked my voice and took the piss out of me

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Yes!!! 👏Thankyou! so does that number at the bottom with 62 at the end, is that the person who is the troll or katie? 🥸
That’s the number the Instagram account is linked to. Same with the email address.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny how an hour or two later, her legs have changed in size again 🥴🥴🥴
Why does she not have her mask on properly?? She can’t even use the excuse of lowering it because glasses steaming up - poor kid having her bog breath and dirty makeup brushes used on her 😩
What does she look like in that outfit? Why would you wear a blazer to apply makeup? Am I wrong? Why wouldn’t you want to be able to move properly, not boxed in with them jackets 🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not sure if I’ve missed it and sorry if someone’s said it. But didn’t she wear those shorts yesterday when she saw her nan?

Hoping oh Darlin does a video today of everyone working. We can then see The real kate
Well she never does her washes so I wouldn’t be shocked at that 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.