Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhhh come on has pregnancy really done that to her nose 👃 fuckin ell howling
View attachment 608161

Also she used to tag that Courtney black or someone about doing there home work outs now she’s nervous about doing her first home workout wtf she can’t keep up with her own lies!
She only tagged Courtney Black during the 14 day free trial in the hope of getting full access for free. I’m assuming she’s doing the same with this new one. She’s a bellend. Once again Kate, for the seventeenth billionth time, if you’re going to lie, don’t lie about stuff you broadcast to 180,000 people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Cheryl is popping to see Kate this morning. Videoing herself telling us how she has to do her blusher properly or she will get told off. However, shes not using one of Kates brushes 🤣. Great advert for you mate there Pep 😆
Pep really is the ultimate troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice to see Pep supporting Truffs brush range by not using them 🤣

Screenshot_2021-06-08-09-19-05-53.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Last thing I promise, but saying that having a baby brought her and matt closer together etc and made everything perfect for them. What kind of bull bleeping tit is that. EVERY single family have ups and downs with a new baby. Whether it's resentment that the dad gets to go to work and not be up to his arms in constant feeds / changes to who gets up and who doesn't. She's suck a liar and she's a bleeping liability to young followers. That has truly fucked me off.
This! During those newborn weeks me and my man bickered like duck over the most pointless things because we were both absolutely SHATTERED!

I’ll never understand why she tries to make out that everything is so perfect. Give it a couple of months and she’ll be telling us the truth, the little bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can we play Olive’s 1st Birthday party bingo please?
I will start with the 5000 balloons that look like piles....
Flower wall for Instagram purposes
Whispering angle for Instagram purposes
Matching outfits for Instagram purposes
Over the top balloons & accessories for instagram purposes
Teepee tents for Instagram purposes
Flower headbands for Instagram purposes

Theres an insta theme here that poor childs an accessory for truff all for the gram 🙄

And lastly a pissed up Truff on whispering angle, for us trolls to enjoy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This! During those newborn weeks me and my man bickered like duck over the most pointless things because we were both absolutely SHATTERED!

I’ll never understand why she tries to make out that everything is so perfect. Give it a couple of months and she’ll be telling us the truth, the little bleep.
As soon as I read her reply, I couldn't believe how hurtful that could be to some people. It's so hard the first few weeks after a baby and the bickering can be none stop. Plus you have baby blues and your partner can be the most amazing man, but they still find it hard to understand the influx of hormones and emotions and you're feeling. She's a joke for that reply. She just isn't real. At all.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Theres an insta theme here that poor childs an accessory for truff all for the gram 🙄

And a reel of her dressing the poor bub by throwing the bits at her

Reactions: 17
I really feel quite sad for Olive. I'm on set today, it's going to take maybe 4 hours to get 8 usable photographs. I know that's different to home life, but that's with no editing on my part. If you were taking pictures and videos at home, by the time you've gotten ready and gone through (what must clearly be in Truffs case) an extensive editing process, surely that's a good few hours out of your time? Would that time not be better spent enjoying a lovely first birthday party with your child? A sad state of affairs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

PAMPERS bleeping grass everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been a naughty troll, MIA. Had about 40 pages to catch up on 🥴 but I see nothing has changed with this one. Still a twit.

Does anyone follow Jake Quickenden? He gets actually trolled and always calls the people out. Someone asked him on a Q&A this morning what he thinks of tattle life and he said he has been made aware that this site exists and its somewhere for people to voice their opinions but that its not very nice to some people. That's it! That's all he said. Truff will prob slam him now and call him a troll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.