Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes full of tit, you can breastfeed/express with implants. Been b’fing 5m with implants and it’s never affected me. Some daft bleep will probably read that after wanting to breastfeed and change their mind
She could BF, she was constantly showing insta her tyre tit juice she had pumped for stash. I’m sorry to say but she blatantly didn’t have the commitment to it. Her journey advice with regards to feeding is horrendous if not dangerous! Spouting shite that BF doesn’t fill them up enough before she had even had a kid. I know people struggle to BF, I have the last 10 months. She needs to take her own advice and not try and milk *excuse the pun* her experience as something it’s not. Her baby is fed and it doesn’t matter how but don’t try and say it didn’t work for you because you couldn’t when you could and showed all your followers at the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
This dreamy c section she had was an ‘emergency’ one wasn’t it? I’ve not got children but watch one born every minute and the emergency ones seem the furthest thing from calm.. so I’m guessing a planned one is a bit more relaxed? Obviously still not dreamy but just wondering haha

Reactions: 20
To be fair to big undies I’ve had a calm ‘emergency c section’. It was emergency in the sense the baby had poo’d so we were on a time limit. It wasn’t like one born where they press a buzzer and everyone rushes you to theatre. They still had time to calm me, ask if I wanted the radio etc

It is just a shame that she doesn’t point stuff like this out. New mums are so impressionable and their own worst critic. Seeing somebody having a fantastic ‘dreamy’ experience is just going to make you feel like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t someone say she blended chippy chips after her gastric band? 😳
My friends fella had his jaw wired shut (for dental reasons not because he was fat) he actually blended one of those flake birthday cakes that’s supposed to feed like 12 people 🤣 he was moaning after 3 weeks that he couldn’t understand why he was gaining so much weight when he was on a liquid diet 😆 he was blending bleeping donuts everything!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
See now you think that, but my kids are older and have stayed out a fair bit by now and I could probably count on one hand how much sex goes on! 76% of the time we just sit there in silence in the beautiful quiet knowledge that neither of us are going to have to pause the telly, do a big sigh and then traipse upstairs for the 45th time! Eating a chocolate bar that you don't have to quickly hide under a cushion = better than sex tbh.
AGREE WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!! ♥💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This dreamy c section she had was an ‘emergency’ one wasn’t it? I’ve not got children but watch one born every minute and the emergency ones seem the furthest thing from calm.. so I’m guessing a planned one is a bit more relaxed? Obviously still not dreamy but just wondering haha
I have had 1 emergency and 1 planned - the emergency was bleeping terrifying the planned was very calm and relaxed. Still major surgery though and wouldn’t be at a mates garden rave 9 days after.
Having my 3rd in 10 days and absolutely shitting it!!

Reactions: 22
Can I just ask if she’s edited Delos bulge away coz for the life of me I can’t see one 😬 #wheresdelosbulge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Same I’ve had two first was emergency literally everyone flying in the room and rushing me out like my bespoke is bleeping Jesus.

I wasn’t arsed mainly because I were super drugged up at that point and more concerned with grassing up the nurse for trying to stab me with a needle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (she didn’t I was just off my head and it hurt when she gave me an injection).

Recovery was hard so hard. Being made to walk then to use a toilet 🤢🤢🤢.

My second was planned, and was more calm although I could of chinned my other half because they had starved me and he was like I’ll just go give everyone an update...Came back with a bit of food on his face the dirty bastard. I swear I could of launched him then ate him 😂😂.

The second I got an infection though and I was so ill like I couldn’t sleep couldn’t walk and it stank. I nearly ended up back in hospital. So I wouldn’t wish a c-section on anyone. It’s hell.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh girls you are doing nothing about my fear of giving birth. I'm terrified now🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh girls you are doing nothing about my fear of giving birth. I'm terrified now🙈😂

You’ll be absolutely fine. It’s quick how the body forgets and once you have your baby in your arms it’s like everything else just melts away and your just in that bubble.

That was me anyway. If I have another I have to have a c-section, and I would do it again for my babies 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She just contradicts herself constantly! Miserable at a size 8 but happy as a size 16... why you editing photos for then truff?

Reactions: 32
Don’t be worried, it really is worth it. I had a natural birth with my first and a c-section with my second because the little tit was breech and was not for turning. I got on fine each time. I’d do it again both times in a heartbeat. Good luck ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1. She said last week her birth was an emergency c section, she ended up infected and in a lot of pain 🤷🏼‍♀️
2. she was showing stores of breast milk as she had ‘so much’ blamed her massive udders.
3. She’s sending those messages to herself again, spelling, grammar and especially asking ‘what weight was weigh’ about olives birth weight.
4. She keeps a full face of make up on for baby swimming. The water and her towels must be minging 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Don’t be scared, I was one of those people that swore they’d never have another after a traumatic 1st birth and then got pregnant again. 2nd time was a much more positive experience

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.