Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping messing with this Q&A again ! All the same questions as yesterday. Audio books , leaving the baby 😴😴 She's one boring bleep.
I really want to ask her 'why are u so deluded?' But she’ll block me and call me a troll but still turn up here bouncing😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a confession 😳 I bought the trolley 👀 I hope no one saw me 🤪 I ripped the labels off as quick as I could 😅 but I was so inspired by the person who used it for there 🧵🪡🧶 box and it will save me some space 🙈

Please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏
You have lined her pockets troll 😂😂🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Definitely. Imagine going with a beige colour scheme for your little girls 1st birthday? She’s tragic.
And since when has it been her fave shop? She’s never mentioned it before? I think there is only 2 in the NW and I just hope it wasn’t the Alty one that she went too. I’ll have to burn it down! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just had a thought trolls….

Is she planning on delo giving her the ring 💍 for her birthday next week… so is actually planning an engagement party but disguising it as olives birthday bash so just doesn’t look like an utter whopper when it doesn’t happen 🙃
Ya know I’ve thought that before. Always have a back up plan!
I just started a new job today (😭) so perhaps it's been said but I'm 8 pages behind. Forgive me ladies and gents!
Why do you think she can never admit she struggles with anything? Running? yeah no problem at all, 5k to couch in no time. Relationship? Ugh, I couldn't stop DIY daddy being obsessed with me if I tried. Child? Beyond perfection. Why can't she just ever admit that not everything is golden? Is she ashamed or has depression or something?
I just can't wrap my mind around it but maybe it's just my tired brain 😴😂
Hope you enjoyed your first day! x
I agree with what you have said I would have a migraine every single day if I had to pretend I was that bleeping perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No I'm howling ! She's tried to speak to Delo twice he's just laughed at her twice and completely blanked her !
The baby that's been up since 6am is screaming the car down cos it's 8pm and she's knackered - but Momma wanted to get down the beach for some Insta Pics.
Absolute tit Show.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
No I'm howling ! She's tried to speak to Delo twice he's just laughed at her twice and completely blanked her !
The baby that's been up since 6am is screaming the car down cos it's 8pm and she's knackered - but Momma wanted to get down the beach for some Insta Pics.
Absolute tit Show.
I was thinking exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Relying on you tattle bastards to get me through to Sunday! Away for weekend and on way up my prick of a now ex’s phone got a text from a “friend”. I grabbed it and he grabbed it back but says nothing to it. So pray I don’t stab the fucker before I get home! Worst thing is she looks like ET! She’s always been sniffing about, I told him I was gonna message her via Facebook. He said I’m jealous and irrational but instinct tells me different 😡 sorry for rant!
I’m just catching up. Hope you are ok ❤. Girls are just as bad these days and know they have a girlfriend at home. Same happened to me and now he is cheating o
Relying on you tattle bastards to get me through to Sunday! Away for weekend and on way up my prick of a now ex’s phone got a text from a “friend”. I grabbed it and he grabbed it back but says nothing to it. So pray I don’t stab the fucker before I get home! Worst thing is she looks like ET! She’s always been sniffing about, I told him I was gonna message her via Facebook. He said I’m jealous and irrational but instinct tells me different 😡 sorry for rant!
I’m just catching up now. I hope you are ok ❤. Girls are just as bad these days, go in full force knowing they have a girlfriend at home who they won’t leave for them, unless they get found out. Get rid, its better to be happy and single than told your paranoid and lied to. Always trust your gut. A leopard never changes its spots xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Genuine question… does she have the early onset of Parkinson’s? My father in law has it and all her hand shaking in her latest reel has got me concerned… 😐

Reactions: 7
I’m just catching up. Hope you are ok ❤. Girls are just as bad these days and know they have a girlfriend at home. Same happened to me and now he is cheating o

I’m just catching up now. I hope you are ok ❤. Girls are just as bad these days, go in full force knowing they have a girlfriend at home who they won’t leave for them, unless they get found out. Get rid, its better to be happy and single than told your paranoid and lied to. Always trust your gut. A leopard never changes its spots xx
Aww I’m all good! Had a good cry, straightened my crown and got me a tinder date 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a confession 😳 I bought the trolley 👀 I hope no one saw me 🤪 I ripped the labels off as quick as I could 😅 but I was so inspired by the person who used it for there 🧵🪡🧶 box and it will save me some space 🙈

Please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏
Not gonna lie, I think it’s better as a sewing trolley then her make up trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@Quarrantinemadness what profile pic did you have of truff that sam Walker exposed? I’m still howling at @QueenBarb2 s comment saying bet he saw truffs mush and thought I don’t message that bird look at her massive snoz 😂😂😂😂
It was the first troll video one in the grey hoody and massive snozz

3421DE57-F675-4F47-9F9B-790C5001C230.jpeg

Delo looks absolutely thick as duck. It looks like it takes him a while to say a short basic sentence

78CAE636-2672-4D68-901C-C5996D281C75.jpeg

Crying at how edited this is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does she really think people won’t notice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.