Katie Hayes #80 Kate is rattled because Wayne mentioned Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@QueenBarb2 thanks babes 💋

bizarre that🤣🤣 ok I’m here having a jang and a laugh but I’d never dream of actually messaging someone I discuss on here 1. I’m not a sad twit 2. It just gives them what they want

not even 7am ffs

Gorgeous day today trollz have a lovely weekend

xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

bizarre that🤣🤣 ok I’m here having a jang and a laugh but I’d never dream of actually messaging someone I discuss on here 1. I’m not a sad twit 2. It just gives them what they want

not even 7am ffs

xoxo
Exactly.

If I was posting a screenshot of a message I’d sent to her on IG saying “I bet you don’t have a bath more than once a month” would everyone find it funny and think it’s ok?

NO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep it on her trollzzzzz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
See she's sucking up to the O'Trolls now she is an "InFlUeNzA"

Probably after some freebies of their £39.99 cycling shorts

Screenshot_20210605-064431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s the thing tho, she doesn’t want tattle to go away or her trolls, she thrives off it. If that happened what would she have to rant about to try and gain the sympathy vote xx
Ey Kate, when you get chance to catch up on here at 4am or whatever- notice how quiet it's been on Tattle today? That's because you've not posted half as much shite as you usually do. I'm going to spell it out for you in case you haven't grasped it yet but if you kept your page for your business stuff and stopped pimping out your baby and moaning about trolls, your tattle page/ your precious trolls would most likely go away...just sayin...
P.s if you could proof read and Google pronunciations then that would help massively too!
Operation tit your pants is underway. I’ve also dipped his toothbrush down the toilet and round the rim 👊
Yessssssss Kelly let us trolls know how it’s going 💨💩🩲 xx

Haha catching up made me laugh this! Love how we are all egging her to slip a laxative in his drink 😭🤣 something id tell my best mate to do. But yeah do not settle for that behaviour what so ever 👊🏻
READ THE WIKI
This is the best thing I ever done to an ex🤣🤣 xx

Nothing lol I just messaged Kate of my actual insta because I’m so sick of her thinking we all just hide behind fake profiles ,,, I’ve been here since day 1 and didn’t expect it to get this wild but here we are 😂
What did you send her girl got pure doom here 🤣it’s not letting me view it saying I don’t have permission to view xx

Hope you’re feeling better Blair 😘 xx

not even 7am ffs

xoxo
Edited to say hope you’re feeling better Blair 😘 and what’s doom I’m sure I typed fo-mo 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There is no way he’s surprised her with that, she knew she was going away at the very least! I hope she doesn’t go to the places my husband took me for my surprise destination trip!

Reactions: 12
Is it a surprise off your boyfriend if you book it and pay for it yourself? I highly doubt Delo booked that

• Haha
Reactions: 42
F20A1EC6-EBBB-4A16-93DA-320DB7BF6F3D.jpeg

“taken” me to Edinburgh?

Has she teleported there - 2 hours ago she posted Delo in bed 🤨🥴🥴🥴

thick as fuckkk - thought she kept things private.
“GUUYZZZ DELO IS TEKIN ME AWAY”
No one is arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Resterants… I bleeping give up. Dodo shite for brains and a hooter as wide as the America’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 603755

“taken” me to Edinburgh?

Has she teleported there - 2 hours ago she posted Delo in bed 🤨🥴🥴🥴

thick as fuckkk - thought she kept things private.
“GUUYZZZ DELO IS TEKIN ME AWAY”
No one is arsed
On a secret Santa a couple of years ago one of the Apprentices pulled a Scottish guys name out and asked me what to get. As a throwaway joke I said ‘some Iron Bru and Shortbread biscuits’ which he only went and got. Spent like £3 of the £10 limit.

The guy was absolutely RAGING when he opened it!

Not sure Kate realises there’s a bit of xenophobic stereotyping going on there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.