Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretolurk321

She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Rothsey

VIP Member
Girl it's them egg nog lattes she was going one of them in 5 days a week. They're 500 cals. The ale she drinks....
Then there's the food she puts away ! Did you see how much she ate and drank on that two day "holiday" in York never seen nothing like it !
The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Tried to speed read the last few pages so sorry if ive missed something but I personally dont believe Laura (formal name) is lying. Yes she posted screenshots here of the conversation between her and Truff, we were all shocked to see the extent of the messaging on Truff’s part. What I can figure from the more recent comments:

Laura made a complaint to her local police.

Police asked Laura to submit her phone to evidence so they could investigate the messages

Laura didn’t want to hand her phone in due to the inconvenience

Police have made an official record of the complaint and offered to speak to Truff and give her a warning (probably informal) about her behaviour. Because it’s informal Truff is refusing to comply with this.

Am I making sense of this Trolls?

Should add, Laura said she has done more than anyone else to stop Truff probably meaning other people have been doxxed but haven’t gone to the police… that we know?

• Heart
Reactions: 109

Can’t believe everyone is turning on Heretolurk321 just because Kate hasn’t been thrown in Nick and isn’t on the front page of the echo 🤣 so fucking fickle after calling her a legend and offering support. Just feeds the narrative of there being bullies on here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

Heretolurk321

This is no reflection on heretolurk but truff is literally taking the piss. My mental health is shocking atm, thanks to my ex’s family. Having said that I’m not randomly messaging people telling them about how shite my life is (let me get the violin out) how my dog hates me. Etc etc. because I’m too busy, my anxiety and OCD is through the roof and I’m literally trying to keep myself calm.

She is the biggest troll going! An for every single thing she has done, she deserves to be dragged through court. Going to A’s house for a kick off who does that?!! Dirty fish head.

Heretolurk, if you want to start a bespoke go fund me. I will contribute.

Actions have consequences and whilst she has never had to deal with them it’s about time she did.

I’ve had enough of shitty people 😠
Me too! She is not getting away with it I promise I will hold this against her forever… n if any of you get wind of any companies she’s begging off let me know I’ll be sending them all, the messages and police reports as I’m sure they won’t want to be associated with a bullying threatening troll who apparently has no control over her behaviour. She is the perfect example of insta isn’t someone real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 84

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I cant get over the size of her.

The podcast clip- showed my gammon, who knows about tattle and calls me a troll (in jest)
I said here she is
(edit pic)
him: she looks alright there.
Me shows (Videoclip)
Him: nah! What the fuck! That should come with a disclaimer- doesn’t even look like her!
I showed my gammon the edited pic from York and the SIWD live pic. He said “if she turns up at the door, you’re on your own. I don’t think I’d be able to batter her, she’d leather me” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Fizz22

VIP Member
IMG_20230115_134924.jpg

Imagine these 2 turning up at your door 🥲 we need to speak about yourrrrrr daughterrrrrr

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

yahooyazhoo

Had a nice chat with Mez today! She’s lovely!

Found out some info, Kate wants another baby in about 5 years, and her skin business is tanking. Begging for clients and struggling!

Is she honestly trying to say that something that’s a couple of quid in HB is almost the same as ‘medical grade’ God knows what she uses on her clients, probably a bit of fairy liquid
Simlair xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Keera

VIP Member
How the mighty have fallen 😂 the OTT parties from the baby revel to the harvest festival to the 30th. Now the engagement is the dwindling group of frenemies sat in her corridor with Doritos and chicken dippers listening to the kids causing meeeerrrrderrrrr. No one deserves it more 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Fancy having a get together at a house where there's nowhere for anybody to sit. All just standing round awkwardly while olive runs round screaming and kicking people

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Fizz22

VIP Member
Ive missed soooo many threads ! Engaged !? Whats been happening since the engagement can anyone catch me up ? Hope all you lot had a fab new year sorry not been on but needed to come on today my heads battered. Hope everyone here is well and doing okay xxx
She got engaged outside the men's toilets in York at 11.59 with a ring akin to something out of a Frozen dress up set. She's not showed the ring as she's ashamed of it because it realistically should be about a 150k ring, but we all know its fake. She had an engagement party that she catered herself with 6 different varieties of crisp and 6 sausage roll slices as she can't bum stuff anymore. Hope you're well. Happy New year troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71