Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the mighty have fallen. Once upon a time, owned a successful salon. Gave it up to be an Instagram star. Now giving 'Masterclasses' to children at the local college. Couldn't happen to a nicer person!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So I’m overdue now trolls… just reminding myself for when I go into labour (no planned C-section here…!)
I need to get a blow dry where my contractions start
I need to go round a kitchen showroom was it?
I need to pose for photos which are later edited to make me 5 sizes smaller than I am
Anything else?!

😂
Pose in your bib and brace in front of the Farrow & Ball stand 😂 she did do that didn’t she 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not the police where she lives it’s my local force which makes it hard as we are miles away. She is blocked but due to the amount of messages and threats it is is harassment and I am traumatised 🫠
Right I’m going to say something, not beating about the bush, if it offends you then so be it, but I think you’re talking aload of tit. Nothing what you’ve said adds up. You’re that traumatised but talking about it. Like I said if it offends you then so be it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Right I’m going to say something, not beating about the bush, if it offends you then so be it, but I think you’re talking aload of tit. Nothing what you’ve said adds up. You’re that traumatised but talking about it. Like I said if it offends you then so be it.
@Heretolurk321 has she had an official warning? What is she dodging from the police? How can somebody so visible dodge police? So many questions but this doesn’t make any sense to me either.
My understanding was you can’t talk about ongoing cases? Yet you’re on here talking about it, and posting all the harassment messages from Kate?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So she hasn’t been given a warning she’s just been spoken to and told basically to pack it in. So how can she dodge that. So how can she receive an informal warning when she’s dodging a warning. @Heretolurk321 any chance of explaining what warning she’s dodging
Refusin to reply or answer to anyone … sorry Kate isn’t available she’s unwell mentally… I’ll pass on the the message.
We all know it’s her at the other end 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Refusin to reply or answer to anyone … sorry Kate isn’t available she’s unwell mentally… I’ll pass on the the message.
So she got a warning for refusing to reply or answer to anyone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣come on now look at what you’re saying

Reactions: 5
Do the police not have a duty of care to arrange a welfare check on somebody ‘mentally unwell’ and uncontactable?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I reckon Laura is truff herself or one of her mates and it’s a big scheme they’ve cooked up to throw us off the scent so we think someone else has the reporting/police liaison in hand so no one else tries it 💋 xoxo
Ok well you clearly have a lot of time to think! I’m not her or nowhere near and I wouldn’t sit messaging myself for over 12 hours 😂

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe everyone is turning on Heretolurk321 just because Kate hasn’t been thrown in Nick and isn’t on the front page of the echo 🤣 so bleeping fickle after calling her a legend and offering support. Just feeds the narrative of there being bullies on here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Maybe the journo’s lost credibility because her Twitter suggested she was on here. Would back up Kate’s narrative that the TROLLS are out to get her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.