Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the words of the Queen of Scotty.....

Times are hard
Friends are few
Everyone's on tattle talking about bleeping youuuuu hahaha 🤣

thread suggestion - Katie Hayes # 175
Thread suggestion! Although I can't bear the Queen of scotty. He's just not funny I don't get the hype at all. Same with that Johnny may. I cringe off both of them. Surely I'm not alone?

In other news, the engagement buffet looks shite. Cant wait for her to upload a million stories about it tomorrow. No doubt it will be the BEST ever, an the sausage rolls just LOVED olive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine them all trying to pile into the garage, at this party to sit and relax!

Surely they could have gone for a Guinness World Record 😂😂

‘How many twats, can you fit in my crappy living room’ - Truff

B1B04DC1-A751-4F8C-8A4F-88BBA9FD06D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My nan got one for Christmas off one of her little mates. Went round and she had it lit. Once I told her how much they were she was mortified 'all I got her was a scarf and box of biscuits' 😂
God bless your wee nannas socks. I'd do anything to get my Ferrero Roche and superdrug gift sets again❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna sort of defend you here Blair and risk getting some backlash too, whilst I would never put pickled onions from a jar on a roast, when I have beef and yorkies I do like to have some thinly sliced onion that has been pickled for a few hours in some malt vinegar. Rare bit of beef, stack of sliced onions all shoved in a fit yorkie 😍.

In my defence, I don't have gravy on a roast so it's not all that weird - and I know this will cause a double backlash. But I will not be defending myself in my own time on my own platform over this, mind your own business with regards to other people's gravy arrangements.
Another non gravy eater over here 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why are they all dressed like they’re doing a hungover Maccies run?
If your mate was throwing a little engagement party would you not make a bit of an effort?
Sorry for all the questions trolls I’m still new to the world of KHM. Shout out to Delo for proposing otherwise I’d never of found you legends.
To be fair I’d probably only risk wearing my cleaning clothes round hers, be covered in dog hair and smelling like a bin by the time you leave

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Worst nights sleep ever thinking about you lot and your vile eating habits, poor 9 toes standing in big O's tit, their tummies this morning after the bespoke buffet, max with pneumonia after spending the night in the garden and Delo's aching jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Worst nights sleep ever thinking about you lot and your vile eating habits, poor 9 toes standing in big O's tit, their tummies this morning after the bespoke buffet, max with pneumonia after spending the night in the garden and Delo's aching jaw
Along with repetitive strain injury to his wrist from wanking watch me eyebrows all night

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cant get over the size of her.

The podcast clip- showed my gammon, who knows about tattle and calls me a troll (in jest)
I said here she is
(edit pic)
him: she looks alright there.
Me shows (Videoclip)
Him: nah! What the duck! That should come with a disclaimer- doesn’t even look like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Girl it's them egg nog lattes she was going one of them in 5 days a week. They're 500 cals. The ale she drinks....
Then there's the food she puts away ! Did you see how much she ate and drank on that two day "holiday" in York never seen nothing like it !
The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
I cant get over the size of her.

The podcast clip- showed my gammon, who knows about tattle and calls me a troll (in jest)
I said here she is
(edit pic)
him: she looks alright there.
Me shows (Videoclip)
Him: nah! What the duck! That should come with a disclaimer- doesn’t even look like her!
I showed my gammon the edited pic from York and the SIWD live pic. He said “if she turns up at the door, you’re on your own. I don’t think I’d be able to batter her, she’d leather me” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I'm gonna sort of defend you here Blair and risk getting some backlash too, whilst I would never put pickled onions from a jar on a roast, when I have beef and yorkies I do like to have some thinly sliced onion that has been pickled for a few hours in some malt vinegar. Rare bit of beef, stack of sliced onions all shoved in a fit yorkie 😍.

In my defence, I don't have gravy on a roast so it's not all that weird - and I know this will cause a double backlash. But I will not be defending myself in my own time on my own platform over this, mind your own business with regards to other people's gravy arrangements.

Behave?!! No gravy?!!!!!!! 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

I showed my gammon the edited pic from York and the SIWD live pic. He said “if she turns up at the door, you’re on your own. I don’t think I’d be able to batter her, she’d leather me” 🤣
Haven’t heard anyone say leather in years 💜😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My little brother does this covers it in mint sauce and tomato sauce hahaha 🤣🤣😷😷😷
Went to my gammon's aunty's for Sunday dinner years ago and she lashed mushy peas on and then gave us a slice of cheap white bread at the end to mop up all the gravy. And they were all pouring the rest of the gravy boat on their bread and making gravy sandwiches. I was in a state of disbelief.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I have a cousin who puts tomato sauce on hers instead of gravy 😲
I’m guilty of that on a steak an gravy pie. Not a roast though. bleeping savages.

you’s all need your own thread ‘confess your crimes against gravy’ or something to that effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m guilty of that on a steak an gravy pie. Not a roast though. bleeping savages.

you’s all need your own thread ‘confess your crimes against gravy’ or something to that effect.
I do or corned beef hash but I would not have it on a roast 🤮

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.