Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I simply couldn't not imagine eating anything she'd even poured into a bowl. You know she'd have had her hands in the bag first, licked her fingers then went in for another handful

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Fancy having a get together at a house where there's nowhere for anybody to sit. All just standing round awkwardly while olive runs round screaming and kicking people

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I simply couldn't not imagine eating anything she'd even poured into a bowl. You know she'd have had her hands in the bag first, licked her fingers then went in for another handful
And gave her fat fanny a good scratch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Ha ha hahahahahah what a pathetic spread!!
Can’t ya bum a grazing platter anymore Truff or afford to pay for ya own? Awwwww ye poor???
Such a good point. Compare the baby shower food trucks, not to mention birthday ballon arches and Mother’s Day bouquets of the past with this.. I wonder if she’ll find anyone daft enough to gift towards an actual party this time?

Reactions: 21
I was going to make one of those on Christmas Eve until I realised I would be the only one eating it and CBA to faff about for myself!
Next year see if tesco have done their cheese bites pack again, it at least takes cutting the cheese up out of it!
can’t believe cheese lasts long enough around her to make it to the sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My nan got one for Christmas off one of her little mates. Went round and she had it lit. Once I told her how much they were she was mortified 'all I got her was a scarf and box of biscuits' 😂

And the unlit Jo Malone probs, cos its such a flex ya know having one..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.