Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no official sign of the ring! When you get engaged don’t you show it off every chance you get?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I showed my mum and her fella truff the other night cause I said there’s an ‘influencer’ that looks like Haaland (we’d been talking about him) and my mum said bleeping hell she’s a cross between Kerry Katona and Jade Goody 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She doesn’t half love the crisps 😮
Dying 💀 ⚰ 🪦 🤣 this has got to be the new thread title!!!

another one that has me screaming to myself on the reg was you Birk, saying ‘is that you Jeff?’ when another poster mentioned their secret wedding in New York 🤣🤣🤣 the simplicity of it cracked me up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is no reflection on heretolurk but truff is literally taking the piss. My mental health is shocking atm, thanks to my ex’s family. Having said that I’m not randomly messaging people telling them about how shite my life is (let me get the violin out) how my dog hates me. Etc etc. because I’m too busy, my anxiety and OCD is through the roof and I’m literally trying to keep myself calm.

She is the biggest troll going! An for every single thing she has done, she deserves to be dragged through court. Going to A’s house for a kick off who does that?!! Dirty fish head.

Heretolurk, if you want to start a bespoke go fund me. I will contribute.

Actions have consequences and whilst she has never had to deal with them it’s about time she did.

I’ve had enough of crappy people 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 65
This is no reflection on heretolurk but truff is literally taking the piss. My mental health is shocking atm, thanks to my ex’s family. Having said that I’m not randomly messaging people telling them about how shite my life is (let me get the violin out) how my dog hates me. Etc etc. because I’m too busy, my anxiety and OCD is through the roof and I’m literally trying to keep myself calm.

She is the biggest troll going! An for every single thing she has done, she deserves to be dragged through court. Going to A’s house for a kick off who does that?!! Dirty fish head.

Heretolurk, if you want to start a bespoke go fund me. I will contribute.

Actions have consequences and whilst she has never had to deal with them it’s about time she did.

I’ve had enough of crappy people 😠
Me too! She is not getting away with it I promise I will hold this against her forever… n if any of you get wind of any companies she’s begging off let me know I’ll be sending them all, the messages and police reports as I’m sure they won’t want to be associated with a bullying threatening troll who apparently has no control over her behaviour. She is the perfect example of insta isn’t someone real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
So if she had a party Friday with her besties I’m guessing there won’t be a big engagement party? Esp now she’s privater.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Me too! She is not getting away with it I promise I will hold this against her forever… n if any of you get wind of any companies she’s begging off let me know I’ll be sending them all, the messages and police reports as I’m sure they won’t want to be associated with a bullying threatening troll who apparently has no control over her behaviour. She is the perfect example of insta isn’t someone real life!
If the police were looking to get hold of her over the harassment towards you.. that puts to bed her massive big case & the police being on her side storyline doesn't it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So if she had a party Friday with her besties I’m guessing there won’t be a big engagement party? Esp now she’s privater.
She's probably had them scrolling through their old messages and emails all night desperate to stumble across a freebie, and get them to book something.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i don’t doubt you but how can she dodge the police for a harassment warning?, surely they know her address

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s probably exhausted her begging off every small ballon business in the north west

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does WiFi Head ever wear a bra? They’ll be keeping her feet warm if she carries on…
She said on the SIWD tik tok live to Lucy the other day..... I don't wear a bra no more.... I've got no tits.

Someone needs to break it to the deluded fucker those Fat Tits are backkkkk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
She said on the SIWD tik tok live to Lucy the other day..... I don't wear a bra no more.... I've got no tits.

Someone needs to break it to the deluded fucker those Fat Tits are backkkkk.
Got no tits?? Well there’s Del Boy for a start

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.