Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they all dressed like they’re doing a hungover Maccies run?
If your mate was throwing a little engagement party would you not make a bit of an effort?
Sorry for all the questions trolls I’m still new to the world of KHM. Shout out to Delo for proposing otherwise I’d never of found you legends.
They are all dressed like tramps praying Truff won’t ask them to bridesmaids. Can you imagine what she will put them in just so she can look the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Old Jeffers will be fuming because everyone is on this thread instead of hers

I’ll have a go of one of them if it’s on the buffet

Party ring biscuits just out of shot
Don’t diss the party rings either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe the backlash it’s fit doesn’t anyone else like pickled onions with a roast just a couple on the side
If you were still pregnant I could write it off as a craving but no Blair 😩 worse than finding out people put mayo on a roast

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How the mighty have fallen 😂 the OTT parties from the baby revel to the harvest festival to the 30th. Now the engagement is the dwindling group of frenemies sat in her corridor with Doritos and chicken dippers listening to the kids causing meeeerrrrderrrrr. No one deserves it more 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I can’t believe the backlash it’s fit doesn’t anyone else like pickled onions with a roast just a couple on the side
is this a cry for help? Or is this a sign you’ve been kidnapped and we need to get the police off Kate’s big case to come and rescue you?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guyzzz mkay please stop with the abuse and tit DOG tit may I add my mental health is at rock bottom 🧅

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I've got the weed munchies and this thread made me crave cheese and pickled onion sandwich .. hahaha and it tastes good. So thanks 🤣🤣🤣😋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dya reckon Delo has gone to sit in Naomi's with his real true love Jack, plucking each others eyebrows and veeting each others balls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Fuming because he doesn't have a living room to sit in, in his own house. Imagine going your mates for a party and they don't have a sitting room but a 200k rock on their hand (she wishes) 😂

Dya reckon Delo has gone to sit in Naomi's with his real true love Jack, plucking each others eyebrows and veeting each others balls

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.