Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive missed soooo many threads ! Engaged !? Whats been happening since the engagement can anyone catch me up ? Hope all you lot had a fab new year sorry not been on but needed to come on today my heads battered. Hope everyone here is well and doing okay xxx
She got engaged outside the men's toilets in York at 11.59 with a ring akin to something out of a Frozen dress up set. She's not showed the ring as she's ashamed of it because it realistically should be about a 150k ring, but we all know its fake. She had an engagement party that she catered herself with 6 different varieties of crisp and 6 sausage roll slices as she can't bum stuff anymore. Hope you're well. Happy New year troll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
All the tweets on journo twitter about FOI request, advent calendar etc.... all gone no trace !! The quotes about fake charity etc everything related to Truff gone 👀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
That video on the podcast insta where Naomi asks about imposter syndrome and Truff snaps back with “No, I don’t even know what that means” and then within five seconds once the concept is explained to her “OH YEAH I’M LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME”

Is this podcast just to show how dumb and aggressive she is? And do they ever not speak over each other? 🤯🤯 Trolls I don’t know how any of you have managed to listen to this at length. What a shitshow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All the tweets on journo twitter about FOI request, advent calendar etc.... all gone no trace !! The quotes about fake charity etc everything related to Truff gone 👀
Maybe her capacity fluctuates and she wrote them when she had no insight 🤣. Is now capacitous again and deleted them. Who knows 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She got engaged outside the men's toilets in York at 11.59 with a ring akin to something out of a Frozen dress up set. She's not showed the ring as she's ashamed of it because it realistically should be about a 150k ring, but we all know its fake. She had an engagement party that she catered herself with 6 different varieties of crisp and 6 sausage roll slices as she can't bum stuff anymore. Hope you're well. Happy New year troll.
TROLL you forgot to mention the podcast

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And this is where I am confused again. First we hear she’s had a waning. Now she hasn’t as she’s avoiding it.
How can an adult with no mental health disorder lack capacity? Is she under mental health services or has she just been to the G.P. and been lashed on citaloptam, because they give them out like smarties. There’s nothing wrong with her so the capacity argument is irrelevant
You have quoted me twice queen, I didn’t mention capacity….I was simply pointing out capacity can fluctuate. I haven’t suggested she has mental health problems. Nor have I mentioned anything around capacity.

There is no argument…here. Nor is there about capacity.

Maybe her capacity fluctuates and she wrote them when she had no insight 🤣. Is now capacitous again and deleted them. Who knows 🤣🙈

🙄 wind it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You have quoted me twice queen, I didn’t mention capacity….I was simply pointing out capacity can fluctuate. I haven’t suggested she has mental health problems. Nor have I mentioned anything around capacity.

🙄 wind it in.
Oops, my apologies for quoting you twice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 queen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh come on troops let's not be arguing with eachother.Think everyone just disappointed cos it was built up something was happening & duck all has !

Let's lighten the mood & have a good laugh at Truffs tit blag ring 🤣🤣😭😭 what a joke.
AEB8A94F-8663-4D8F-8D4E-80FE1F6993CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

🙄 wind it in.
“I didn’t mention capacity, I just said it can fluctuate”.
so you did mention it then queen 🤣
Wind it in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhh come on troops let's not be arguing with eachother.Think everyone just disappointed cos it was built up something was happening & duck all has !

Let's lighten the mood & have a good laugh at Truffs tit blag ring 🤣🤣😭😭 what a joke.
View attachment 1887719
I still can’t believe she posted the video of the engagement and poor Olive getting flung across the floor to IG yet it’s been 17 days and we still haven’t ‘officially’ seen the ring 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Telling ya. New column so no longer assed or Truff has been round to G's mums house and had a word 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop it goss I can’t cope seeing it again 😭😭😂😂😂
Goss Girl it gets worse everytime ya see it doesn't it ! Like she needs to bleeping hide it - put that away it's shocking 🤣🤣🤣

telling her mates they're not paying for a plus one for them but meant to have a Ring worth 200k hahaha ! Boss she's hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I didn’t mention capacity, I just said it can fluctuate”.
so you did mention it then queen 🤣
Wind it in 🤣🤣🤣

Amazing.

I were simply commenting on what had already been said 🙈😂. Thats generally how conversations work? Maybe I’m missing the point? Not sure why you appear to be so offended, sorry for whatever it is I’ve done.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.