Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louloulala2

She really is a hateful horrible person. The whole pregnancy/miscarriage thing really upsets me. She's played on that for a few years now. I suffered a stillbirth due to having placenta acreeta and it was so traumatic I had grief counselling for ayear followed by a course of EMDR and although I'm better. I'll never really be over it. I still find it really hard to talk about and will literally break my heart and sob when something reminds me. I can't bear how she can ne so casual about it. She does not sounds like she suffered to me. Its just anothet bandwagon she jumps on either to gain sympathy for her crappy behaviour or to gain more followers. She's sickeningly deceitful. No morals or ethics whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Keera

VIP Member
Laughing at mez spilling the tea 😂 it’s Saturday tho so she’ll be on later after a few bevvys as her alter ego amanada to give us more random titbits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Went in Home and Bargain earlier. I saw a pack of KHM brushes so I put them by the dog food

• Haha
Reactions: 69

mchammerr

VIP Member
In baby of honour of the new thread I thought I’d write a little limerick

Oh Kate you are so smelly
You have no bedroom telly
Your head looks like Spock
You go live on TikTok
And do nothing but fill your large belly

• Haha
Reactions: 68

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
and Kate is laughing at everyone on here tonight turning on each other! I’d keep the case to your self now @Heretolurk321 I 100% don’t think anything about this story is dodgy we all know how much kate is a bullying cunt and since Laura standing up for herself she hasnt doxxed anyone since when apparently she gets harassed daily because she knows she has a harassment order hanging over her head that she’s avoiding in every possible way she won’t doxx or msg anyone again!

• Heart
Reactions: 67

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Mez is getting roared at and her front wipers getting ripped off. When Truff catches up on here and goes full on hulk mode.

Still laughing about the shitest proposal of all time. Eh girl will you come with me to the bog before we go back to the room so the hotel don’t smell like our upside down house.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Ahhh come on troops let's not be arguing with eachother.Think everyone just disappointed cos it was built up something was happening & fuck all has !

Let's lighten the mood & have a good laugh at Truffs shit blag ring 🤣🤣😭😭 what a joke.
AEB8A94F-8663-4D8F-8D4E-80FE1F6993CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
This is no reflection on heretolurk but truff is literally taking the piss. My mental health is shocking atm, thanks to my ex’s family. Having said that I’m not randomly messaging people telling them about how shite my life is (let me get the violin out) how my dog hates me. Etc etc. because I’m too busy, my anxiety and OCD is through the roof and I’m literally trying to keep myself calm.

She is the biggest troll going! An for every single thing she has done, she deserves to be dragged through court. Going to A’s house for a kick off who does that?!! Dirty fish head.

Heretolurk, if you want to start a bespoke go fund me. I will contribute.

Actions have consequences and whilst she has never had to deal with them it’s about time she did.

I’ve had enough of shitty people 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 65

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I love the fact that behind the scenes her business is tanking and she is getting a harassment warning from the police (oh, the irony). And she's put on a ton of weight. These things couldn't happen to a nicer person, Kate.
And she remains a liar. Said on Stories that she was having a weekend off Instagram. I woke up this morning and saw Sarah Jessica Parker's post with Carrie holding hands with Aidan and who had already liked it and commented on it this morning...? Yes, Fat Tits.
Why lie about something so stupid?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Fizz22

VIP Member
I WILL be Mrs Delamere .... calm down dear, this is his 2nd engagement... play it cool 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Fizz22

VIP Member
I'm bowing out for a while. I can't bear the cunt. She has hair extensions and he's had a hair transplant, but companies are paying her probably OK money to chat her usual wham. I'm so over her. I'll keep my eye out for when her influencer career is truly over.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I'm just going to throw it out there and say that I don't even like a roast.... I will see myself out!!!

In other news I said to my gammon yesterday we need to charge the ring Doorbell incase truff comes with her massive case and he looked at me like I needed an intervention.
Nah I can take or leave a roast! I don’t like roast potatoes, whether they’ve been left outside all night or cooked normally 🤢 like a Yorkshire pudding, so unnecessary IMO!!

trolls, my low iodine diet for cancer treatment has FINALLY finished, so me and the gammon are going to have a dominos in bed later 🥳 lol jks we’ll eat it in our LOUNGE like normal people x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60