Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The podcast just showed even more what a hideous obnoxious beast she is - it's actually the worst I've heard her speaking.
So rude, so vulgar, so common.

There was zero takeaway or information for any mommas who listened it was pointless & embarrassing.

Honestly with the history I've had in that area....it bleeping WINDS me up how she abuses the miscarriage storyline- she's one sicko.
The thing that got me was they want it all ways. On one hand they were saying a 2 week miscarriage is the same as a 6 month miscarriage and their experience shouldn’t be diminished. Then in the next breath Naomi’s talking about hyperemesis and how no-one else was as sick as her and it annoyed her that other people said they were sick too.

bleeping hypocrites and attention seekers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Um. Where do we stand on gravy AND mayo on a roast dinner? 🤔

I’ll shut the door on the way out.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I've been influenced (mainly by myself for mentioning it) and used my Asda points to buy a massive joint of beef for dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm just going to throw it out there and say that I don't even like a roast.... I will see myself out!!!

In other news I said to my gammon yesterday we need to charge the ring Doorbell incase truff comes with her massive case and he looked at me like I needed an intervention.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Funny how this works for people who have 0 real mental health issues

I was in trouble last year with the police I suffer from various mental health problems however I was recently put on new medication and I went out, one of my drinks was spiked and whatever it was reacted really badly with my new medication (which hands up your not supposed to drink with) ended up sending me off my head and I had an altercation with someone.

couldn’t remember anything the next day, few weeks later police knock on the door to charge me for what happened tried to explain that I had serious mental health problems and I was spiked on top of my medication - they didn’t want to know all they said was I shouldn’t be drinking on medication but absolute twats like her can claim they have mental health issues to get away with genuine grotty behaviour where she knew exactly what she was doing😡
This is so sad but very common yet fat kecks will be creaming her knickers once she reads here knowing she will prob get away with it!
She gives me the rage - gonna call her Teflon Kate as nothing sticks

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny how this works for people who have 0 real mental health issues

I was in trouble last year with the police I suffer from various mental health problems however I was recently put on new medication and I went out, one of my drinks was spiked and whatever it was reacted really badly with my new medication (which hands up your not supposed to drink with) ended up sending me off my head and I had an altercation with someone.

couldn’t remember anything the next day, few weeks later police knock on the door to charge me for what happened tried to explain that I had serious mental health problems and I was spiked on top of my medication - they didn’t want to know all they said was I shouldn’t be drinking on medication but absolute twats like her can claim they have mental health issues to get away with genuine grotty behaviour where she knew exactly what she was doing😡
Hope you’re okay now? I’ve been on high dose anti depressants and they messed with my head so much. I’m glad I’m too old to go out now because this spiking is horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'd love her to turn up at my door. I'd take a load of candid pics 📸 of her unedited 7 chins and over hanging gut

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
From our left over roast I make myself roast beef and brown sauce sandwiches for lunch, well they are actually on brioche baps and Mr tea gags at the thought lol as for gravy I could drink it from the boat😋

The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead
💯 next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_20230115_134924.jpg

Imagine these 2 turning up at your door 🥲 we need to speak about yourrrrrr daughterrrrrr

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
I'd love her to turn up at my door. I'd take a load of candid pics 📸 of her unedited 7 chins and over hanging gut
My ring doorbell is set at a very unflattering angle and there's no hiding anything from that bad boy... I look at the footage of me every time I go to eat cake

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.