Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or it could have been a lie all from the start because someone wanted attention. All the it;s coming soon, legal are just signing it off again and again with the teasing. I did say nothing would come of it at the time.

Im hardly kate for calling out something that was clearly a wild goose chase. I lurk her but wanted to say something as it was clearly someone having a joke. Freedom of information request....that was not within its remit. A real article would have been good. But this wasn't it.
Oh hey new member 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tried to speed read the last few pages so sorry if ive missed something but I personally dont believe Laura (formal name) is lying. Yes she posted screenshots here of the conversation between her and Truff, we were all shocked to see the extent of the messaging on Truff’s part. What I can figure from the more recent comments:

Laura made a complaint to her local police.

Police asked Laura to submit her phone to evidence so they could investigate the messages

Laura didn’t want to hand her phone in due to the inconvenience

Police have made an official record of the complaint and offered to speak to Truff and give her a warning (probably informal) about her behaviour. Because it’s informal Truff is refusing to comply with this.

Am I making sense of this Trolls?

Should add, Laura said she has done more than anyone else to stop Truff probably meaning other people have been doxxed but haven’t gone to the police… that we know?

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Yano what I don't even care now I'm not arsed..... nothing is happening , no article... etc. That's been confirmed now.
No one has been out of order , some questions were asked a few points raised cos the info was scatty.
No one was bullying or turning on anyone it's a thread you can ask what you want ! No apologies needed etc IMO.
It's done now isn't it no point going over & over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah it was all a load of bs, all this about foi requests was clearly made up along with much else. And there was never going to be an article. The person behind it did a few dirty deletes on their tattle account. Attention seaking and were never gonna deliver.

Come again?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had a Nabzys for tea and it was bleeping delightful. Then I’ve just got indigestion for lashing it down me throat so I could catch up on this.. what is going on?????? 😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫 turning into the thread that shall not be named

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Moving on... Anyone else never watched love Island? I feel like the only person under the age of 31 who has never seen it.

Read the wiki 🫡
Is she married yet 👰🏼‍♀️
Max hates you 🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No girl just paracetamol- could murder a decongestant but I'm not allowed one 😭
I'm going to keep the hand held thermometer close tho and I did a first aid course at Oh Snarlin so il survive !
But did you do the "how to support a cake" course, that's always a godsend in any situation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’ve cracked it
Tried to speed read the last few pages so sorry if ive missed something but I personally dont believe Laura (formal name) is lying. Yes she posted screenshots here of the conversation between her and Truff, we were all shocked to see the extent of the messaging on Truff’s part. What I can figure from the more recent comments:

Laura made a complaint to her local police.

Police asked Laura to submit her phone to evidence so they could investigate the messages

Laura didn’t want to hand her phone in due to the inconvenience

Police have made an official record of the complaint and offered to speak to Truff and give her a warning (probably informal) about her behaviour. Because it’s informal Truff is refusing to comply with this.

Am I making sense of this Trolls?

Should add, Laura said she has done more than anyone else to stop Truff probably meaning other people have been doxxed but haven’t gone to the police… that we know?
❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I had spaghetti and meatballs 🍝
Didn’t have anything, fell asleep after closing my eyes for 5 minutes after work didn’t I, woke up about an hour ago. Just came on here, I need a chippy keep my energy up for this thread tonight. Can someone send one for me ta… x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t have anything, fell asleep after closing my eyes for 5 minutes after work didn’t I, woke up about an hour ago. Just came on here, I need a chippy keep my energy up for this thread tonight. Can someone send one for me ta… x
Every time I go to Liverpool to see family I have to go to Byrne’s chippy. Reminds me of going there as a child and the queue would be right down the road. I haven’t been for ages, must go soon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Every time I go to Liverpool to see family I have to go to Byrne’s chippy. Reminds me of going there as a child and the queue would be right down the road. I haven’t been for ages, must go soon
Byrnes! That’s a blast from the past, haven’t been there in years. Deffo going next time I’m home x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe everyone is turning on Heretolurk321 just because Kate hasn’t been thrown in Nick and isn’t on the front page of the echo 🤣 so bleeping fickle after calling her a legend and offering support. Just feeds the narrative of there being bullies on here!
No I agree, been trying to catch up all week and the last couple of pages suddenly sounds like we've turned.

We haven't troll, you did what you could and your responses to her were top notch! Coke head panelling dwarf will forever be remember and even comes up in my autocorrect as soon as I type coke the next word is head pan.. and so on!!! 🤣

Well done girl, you did us proud 👏

Edit:
Thought I was at the end of the thread. Still on page 24!!!!
🤣🤣
I've just jumped in at the randomest time ...... Continuing to read and Laura (formal name) I still support you 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.