Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever has the name "Mezs back wiper" has made me laugh my (fat no more but then fat again) tits off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m choking at this name 🤣🤣🤣 whoever this is has lost the bleeping plot! Truff will hit the roof when she sees, the whole video will get deleted.

48630B18-6859-4FFA-AEC0-49CADC20B2E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yano what I don't even care now I'm not arsed..... nothing is happening , no article... etc. That's been confirmed now.
No one has been out of order , some questions were asked a few points raised cos the info was scatty.
No one was bullying or turning on anyone it's a thread you can ask what you want ! No apologies needed etc IMO.
It's done now isn't it no point going over & over it.
The transcript 😂

I AM KEITH View attachment 1892189

Hahahahahaha you beat me to it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pair of silly cunts thinking they’re someone because they paid their own money to make a podcast. Any of us could do exactly the same…the “trollcast” where we talk about exposing influencers like the truffle hog. It’d get tit loads of views. Now there’s an idea 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 52
This post wins the you tube comments. 🙌🥰
Doesn't it !! Fair valid points , addressing her complete hypocrisy, abuse and disregard of other women !!!
She can't say that's a Troll.
Im bleeping SICK of her getting away with everything and playing the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am crying at Ray Cist -" How's your kid big fella , she got any bedding yet ?"

🤣🤣😭😭😭😭💀💀💀

That video will be off by 9pm.
Then we will get a APPYYYY PPPLLL DONNTTT HATTTEE Rant & My Trolls trying to ruin my life slobber post.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh my god stop it trolls, I’m dead ⚰ 😂
This is all one person right 😅
Supposed to be out this evening and all I want to do is watch the tit hit the fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t agree with commenting on YouTube, just plays into her victim narrative and she’ll just say it’s all lies and her amoeba-level followers will believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t agree with commenting on YouTube, just plays into her victim narrative and she’ll just say it’s all lies and her amoeba-level followers will believe her.
I do agree with you , giving her ammunition -! But..... They're proper funny the usernames and comments tho I've had to laugh girl 🤣🤣

It's one of them isn't it....
Does she deserve it... yes !
Is the stuff people saying true.... yes !

Think everyone's just sick of her playing the victim and martyr & getting away with things , abusing the mental health card & crying troll ! But she defo going to use this to play woe is me 100%

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not sure if I agree or not but the comments are funny as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Which one of you funny f*ckers done this 🤣🤣🤣
Ah hem

I do agree with you , giving her ammunition -! But..... They're proper funny the usernames and comments tho I've had to laugh girl 🤣🤣

It's one of them isn't it....
Does she deserve it... yes !
Is the stuff people saying true.... yes !

Think everyone's just sick of her playing the victim and martyr & getting away with things , abusing the mental health card & crying troll ! But she defo going to use this to play woe is me 100%
People should let rip as much as they want. She won't answer on her own platform, choosing instead to doxx and block, so she will be asked the questions on another platform 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.