Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I thought this earlier when I searched for FOI request. No trace of the comments that I’m certain were there before from one poster.
I commented asking how long does it take for them to come back, because I got the impression from the person who mentioned it that once it was back then the echo would go ahead

Reactions: 3
Wrong about what 😂 as I said rather than this carry on you know who I am if you have any questions please ask. I’m no longer going to give her the satisfaction of seeing anyone bickering here it proves her warped point 😘
Right I’m coming over to you now 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve had a bacon and egg barm for tea and I’m now really confused reading this thread 🤯 Sometimes I wish I had a degree in criminal psychology in order to keep up on here 🤔🔍

At least Kate remains consistent in posting tit make up vids.
girl I’ve got a degree in criminal psychology and I still can’t keep up on here 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That would make sense if the journo wasn’t posting asking for more people to come forward
They might feel more confident running the story if it’s not just one word against the other 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I’ve just seen someone messaged the journo and she never bothered replying so still doesn’t make sense does it

Reactions: 5
Can someone screenshot the journo’s tweets please. I’m confused.
This is vastly becoming….. the thread that shan’t be named… part 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
RE: the journo’s Twitter - I’m also calling bull now, I messaged her a few months ago saying I’d happy to be involved and had no reply.
She’s asked again, did she read your DM? I don’t know if you can tell if it’s seen on Twitter or not

Reactions: 1
They might feel more confident running the story if it’s not just one word against the other 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I’ve just seen someone messaged the journo and she never bothered replying so still doesn’t make sense does it
No it doesn’t. If she’s using mental health as an excuse, they wouldn’t be looking for more people to come forward. It just wouldn’t be going ahead.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.