Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Who wouldn’t want to buy diamond jewellery from two girls sat in stained hoodies with slicked back great hair??

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Had a nice chat with Mez today! She’s lovely!

Found out some info, Kate wants another baby in about 5 years, and her skin business is tanking. Begging for clients and struggling!

Simlair xxx

Love how Mez's lips are looser than Truff's fanny's ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Little Bear

VIP Member
She’s having a privet weekend but don’t forget this is the woman who once shared with her followers on an open (business) instagram page that her fanny is smooth like a dolphin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Dya reckon Delo has gone to sit in Naomi's with his real true love Jack, plucking each others eyebrows and veeting each others balls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Heretolurk321

OMGGGGGG !!!!! 😱😱
She loves getting that Mental Health Card out doesn't she !!!

Are you going to be able to tell us more soon ? @Heretolurk321
There’s not really much to say apart from she loves the pull the “ I’m so depressed I’m not responsible for my own actions” card! She’s just a nasty horrible women who clearly hasn’t got any mates that’s why she tells a random stranger about her lack of living room and car finance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Keera

VIP Member
I couldn’t sleep on Saturday night and started reading the first couple threads on her, although it seems like she’s got away with a lot back 3 years ago she co owned a successful salon, was being gifted big hauls of makeup and PLT stuff, seemed fairly well booked up for her makeup and lessons and she had multiple big gifted parties - the baby revel, the baby shower etc etc, plus then subsequently her home bargains deal. Her followers seemed more engaged with her.
Although she’s not actually been “cancelled” (hate that term) for all her problematic behaviour her life’s a complete shit show now as either a direct or indirect consequence of her own actions.
karma always comes trolls just maybe not always in the way we expect 🙏🏼 💫

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Amanda are you there ? Amanda girl , have a bevy and get on here girl , we need you and your incoherent rants to give us a laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Davena94

VIP Member
Like it’s my friends field so no one goes 🤣🤣🤣
Although can recall she said something was from a small boutique and sold out when it was from H&M or sommat
I know a girl who used to cut her labels out an say her stuff was from Spain 😩 funnily enough she was trained by khm back in the day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
She’s having a privet weekend but don’t forget this is the woman who once shared with her followers on an open (business) instagram page that her fanny is smooth like a dolphin
As someone who’s touched a dolphin. I really wouldn’t use that comparison, I know it’s quite popular but yes whilst they are hairless they are very rubbery and no one wants a rubbery fanny as a mental imagine it’s not East is East.

• Haha
  • Heart

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Hair growth journey??
Doesn’t hair grow anyway 😂
Why is everything a fucking journey?
she needs to take a journey to the shower the smell

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case
Wow! She’s gonna shit it when she reads this. The bully with the huge case, having a case against her.
Come up to Liverpool, I’ll take you out for a drink!! 🤣 having watched every episode of suits I’m sure I can give you some great legal advise! X

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case
What a cunt she is using mental health issues as an excuse. I’ve worked in mental health for 31 years, there’s fuck all wrong with her. She’s just a horrible piece of work. Hope the police catch her @Heretolurk321

• Heart

Shazblag

VIP Member
Had a nice chat with Mez today! She’s lovely!

Found out some info, Kate wants another baby in about 5 years, and her skin business is tanking. Begging for clients and struggling!

Simlair xxx
Get your Ring doorbell charged, she’ll be round to yours, after she has been to Mez’s to bollock her.

Mental health my arse, too much columbian marching powder with the panelling dwarf if you ask me, up till all hours harassing the life out of you, and confusing you with someone who gives a fuck about her car finance agreement while the dwarf was out in Rock Ferry doing a bit of panelling. You couldn't make that shit up. Famous last words You wait and see. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52