Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a ball bag. So glad you're doing okay, formal name Laura ❤ the slob thought she could bully you. I'm so glad you have put her in her box 👏🏻

Anyone else nipping the asda today for snacks ready for the backlash 😂😂 troll rant incoming!!!!

She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she honestly trying to say that something that’s a couple of quid in HB is almost the same as ‘medical grade’ God knows what she uses on her clients, probably a bit of fairy liquid
She needs to use fairy liquid on herself, the greasy fat sweat

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s so slob looking isn’t she? You’d think her mates would want to disassociate from such a disaster.. I know I bleeping would!
Isn’t she, it’s as if she’s making being waynnetta slob a flex 🤣🤣🤣 I suppose when your unemployed and have nothing but social media then this is what you act like 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case
Wow! She’s gonna tit it when she reads this. The bully with the huge case, having a case against her.
Come up to Liverpool, I’ll take you out for a drink!! 🤣 having watched every episode of suits I’m sure I can give you some great legal advise! X

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m sorry but there so alike 🤣🤣 90 days fiance big Ed is the image of big kecks
It really annoys me the way she's slouching in that chair when she's supposed to be working. No wonder nothing works out for her if she can't be arsed to take anything seriously.

Reactions: 35
Whoever said Naomi is the spit of Sharlene Spiteri, I knew she reminded me of someone but I couldn’t work it out until I saw that post 😂😂😂 she’s the image of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh how funny how can she avoid the police when she’s working with the police on her massive case kate you bleeping liar the day your in the dock for online trolling is going to be hilarious 😂😂😂 and what calorie deficit are you in so I can avoid I want to lose weight not pile it on!!!

Katie hayes makeup, Bond skin, by Katie hayes, KHM home bargain. Two moms in a pod READ THE WIKI!!!! The truth is out there

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone I know was seeing someone who Lucy used to send nudes to. She knew he has a bird. She’s vulgar
Still can't get over this yanno, some confidence for someone who looks like a rodent. Nudes be like a skinned rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is she honestly trying to say that something that’s a couple of quid in HB is almost the same as ‘medical grade’ God knows what she uses on her clients, probably a bit of fairy liquid
I’m sure ZO skin are shaking in their boots 🤣

Still can't get over this yanno, some confidence for someone who looks like a rodent. Nudes be like a skinned rat.
I know! She’s vile! Mouth on her like a sewer rat aswell. Another proper catfish

Reactions: 13
That Tik Tok was just a pair of gimps sitting having a salon jangle.

You can see KHMayo’s vibe is to lord it up over Lucy because she’s younger/was her apprentice.

Ultimate slob 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Sometimes I like a scruffy day of course, I can’t get over going on tiktok like that. There is NOTHING better than a clean house (which I struggle keeping on top of sometimes due to my mental health TROLLS), but my washing is ALWAYS done. Fresh loungewear and clean hair and skincare done. Nothing better and I will die on that hill.

Maybe if she did a basic personal hygiene routine she’d feel better. It sorts my head out no end putting clean clothes on it’s just the bear minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
@Tomi2015 I am screaming at you bringing the "big Jeff" vitriol to this thread too. 👏 welcome to a new thread troll. You can keep your DAB jacket on 😎😅

Wow! She’s gonna tit it when she reads this. The bully with the huge case, having a case against her.
Come up to Liverpool, I’ll take you out for a drink!! 🤣 having watched every episode of suits I’m sure I can give you some great legal advise! X
Didn't know you too were a solcitor of police law big cases You go troll 👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Whoever said Naomi is the spit of Sharlene Spiteri, I knew she reminded me of someone but I couldn’t work it out until I saw that post 😂😂😂 she’s the image of her!
That was me. Altogether now.. She's not got a lover, cos he's in the clink

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Went in Home and Bargain earlier. I saw a pack of KHM brushes so I put them by the dog food

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.