Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to Our @BirkenheadTranny on the boss thread title.... it got there in the end girl haha !!

#KateHayesIsAScruff
#ThePodcastWasShit
#StillSkint
#StillEditsHerPhotos
#StillNoApology
#ReadTheWiki ⬆🟥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
In baby of honour of the new thread I thought I’d write a little limerick

Oh Kate you are so smelly
You have no bedroom telly
Your head looks like Spock
You go live on TikTok
And do nothing but fill your large belly

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Biggest Slidder could not give a flying duck about Prime and I’m so proud! 💪🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s having a privet weekend but don’t forget this is the woman who once shared with her followers on an open (business) instagram page that her fanny is smooth like a dolphin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Who wouldn’t want to buy diamond jewellery from two girls sat in stained hoodies with slicked back great hair??

• Haha
Reactions: 58
What’s the story with SIWD? Are they mates before I write to them about the state of her on that tik tok.
Jabba The bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I WILL be Mrs Delamere .... calm down dear, this is his 2nd engagement... play it cool 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 62
She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
She’s having a privet weekend but don’t forget this is the woman who once shared with her followers on an open (business) instagram page that her fanny is smooth like a dolphin

I’m gonna have to message for tips. As I may have a dick appointment 💅🏻

She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case

Literally has a head like a spanner 🔧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As someone who’s touched a dolphin. I really wouldn’t use that comparison, I know it’s quite popular but yes whilst they are hairless they are very rubbery and no one wants a rubbery fanny as a mental imagine it’s not East is East.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
big massive case 🤣

I hope this gets pushed and she is held accountable you know. Then we can laugh at the Echo article Part 2 🤣👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well…. That was a mic drop troll 🎤

Yea she was Kate’s apprentice and bums off the stink
Apprentiship of stupidity? Apprentiship of slicked back hair and unwashed clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Saw this as it reminded me of someone and saved it and now I have just remembered I saved it.
B8DAD3D4-D8C1-44EF-8CDE-0773E30A192D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I hope you’re well chick.. good to see you back even for a short while💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just spent about twenty minutes trying to explain to my baffled other half about tattle. Showed him the wiki, he was astounded but goes"Why dy even bother with dickheads like that? (instahuns not tattlers I may add). So I had to fess up that when I laugh out loud, it's not my kindle book that's making me. Tried to explain about the damage these people do to susceptible, naive women. Fleecing them, making them feel lacking cause they don't have the begged lifestyles or filtered looks, to inflate their narcissistic egos etc. He's so black and white, genuinely thinks cause he thinks they're dicks everyone should. Some guys are just so tuned out and no fucks given🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Had a nice chat with Mez today! She’s lovely!

Found out some info, Kate wants another baby in about 5 years, and her skin business is tanking. Begging for clients and struggling!

Is she honestly trying to say that something that’s a couple of quid in HB is almost the same as ‘medical grade’ God knows what she uses on her clients, probably a bit of fairy liquid
Simlair xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.