Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretolurk321

You don’t need to explain anything? Very odd from someone who Posted 400 plus messages on a forum to people you don’t know. My opinion is, you can’t explain it because you’ve been called out as a liar and it’s the truth 😘
My opinion is it’s none of your concern. You’ve seen who I am.., so maybe come at me there ✌🏼

Reactions: 2

poppet88

Chatty Member
and Kate is laughing at everyone on here tonight turning on each other! I’d keep the case to your self now @Heretolurk321 I 100% don’t think anything about this story is dodgy we all know how much kate is a bullying cunt and since Laura standing up for herself she hasnt doxxed anyone since when apparently she gets harassed daily because she knows she has a harassment order hanging over her head that she’s avoiding in every possible way she won’t doxx or msg anyone again!
She has doxxed people since this? Kate will have been laughing on here for ages anyway at the never happening echo article and harassment ‘warning’

Reactions: 1

quinzel

VIP Member
Front page news.
Sorry I pop in and out of this thread but this has killed me off today :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Has anyone tried Dermatica? I was swaying between that and Skin & Me but was put off by all the freebies they were giving to influencers. I have been using the Dermatica formula since the start of November and I am not sure I am seeing much of a difference yet.

Burrito88

VIP Member
RE: the journo’s Twitter - I’m also calling bull now, I messaged her a few months ago saying I’d happy to be involved and had no reply.
She’s asked again, did she read your DM? I don’t know if you can tell if it’s seen on Twitter or not

GossipingWitch

I wouldn’t be surprised if that ring was completely photoshopped onto her hand in that pic and the actual ring is a teeny tiny little stone squashed onto her Richmond and that’s why she hasn’t shown it.
That's a very good theory! Wouldn't put anything past her, she lives in a fantasy world

• Haha